January interview Group

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ithink we are in good shape. Only thing I worry about is a blue slip delay if they want my Tax info from this year, but I hope they just take my co-sponser

Robert, I don't think the VOs ask for the past year's taxes until at least April 15th when they're due at the IRS. They know that the W-2s aren't even mailed out until Jan 31st at the latest, and most people don't file right away.

Ithink we are in good shape. Only thing I worry about is a blue slip delay if they want my Tax info from this year, but I hope they just take my co-sponser

Robert, I don't think the VOs ask for the past year's taxes until at least April 15th when they're due at the IRS. They know that the W-2s aren't even mailed out until Jan 31st at the latest, and most people don't file right away.

I think Robert is in a good shape, but I personally wouldn't even walk into there in the month of March without my latest taxes unless of course there was a good reason. Should it even matter? Probably shouldn't. But why risk it?

I think Robert is in a good shape, but I personally wouldn't even walk into there in the month of March without my latest taxes unless of course there was a good reason. Should it even matter? Probably shouldn't. But why risk it?

If I remember correctly after March31st you would need the taxes for the previous year.

Guest Pommey

If I remember correctly after March31st you would need the taxes for the previous year.

Robert is filing early to cover a potential red flag, and good for him, insight and preperation, key !!! <_<

Robert is filing early to cover a potential red flag, and good for him, insight and preperation, key !!! <_<

How do you cover a big red flag called RobertH? :angry:

Guest Pommey

Robert is filing early to cover a potential red flag, and good for him, insight and preperation, key !!! :)

How do you cover a big red flag called RobertH? :P

Ok you got me there :angry: <_<

Edited by Pommey (see edit history)