January interview Group

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Also, how do I participate on the cflgallery timeline?

Post your information in this thread:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=36668&hl=

David or Mike will update (and add you to) it periodically.

3timescharm,

I noticed that GUZ lost your paperwork. How did you find that out? I think I might be in the same boat.

Also, how do I participate on the cflgallery timeline? Would like to comfort those who filed around the same time.

Any help is much appreciated,

Craig

Believe it or not DOS told me that :) I was surprised that they would addmit loosing anything :) . It all worked out great though. They will get it sooner or later. How long ago did you send P3 back?

I called today and GUZ Consulate Received the papers.

They said we are approved to get a Interview and to call next week and they could tell me the Interview date. Wow this is great. I will keep you posted. B) B) :) :) :)

Maybe your interview will be the same day as RobertH............Hope it is before his :P

Robert you know I am just joking with you

Robert

Believe it or not DOS told me that :D I was surprised that they would addmit loosing anything :happy2: . It all worked out great though. They will get it sooner or later. How long ago did you send P3 back?

Did not get P3 yet....... Scott@Hong was kind enough to provide me with a phone number to track my K1 paperwork. It is in France right now for some reason (hopefully just a mail route).

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)
I called today and GUZ Consulate Received the papers.

They said we are approved to get a Interview and to call next week and they could tell me the Interview date. Wow this is great. I will keep you posted. :headbang: :welcome: :) :) :)

Maybe your interview will be the same day as RobertH............Hope it is before his :)

Robert you know I am just joking with you

Robert

Well this could happen. I am so excited right now and really looking forward to the big for us. Robert is sure a nice guy. It would be something to meet them in China. I hope we both get the pink.

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)