Visa APPROVED!!!

Wo gao xing se le!

Wow, I'm going to faint from happiness! :mobrun:

Fiance just got the call-in letter with one box checked:

"Congratulations, your visa is approved."

It's so amazing, last night I was praying that today (which happens to be my birthday) that letter would come... and it did!

We're going "home" for Christmas... it's been SO long, I can hardly believe soon we will actually be MARRIED! :angry: haha

Thanks SO much for CFL's help and everyone's support! It's been such a blessing... I'm so happy... WE are so happy :lol:

Once again, CONGRATS!! Jingjing and I are so happy for you guys. Now, go home to Wisconsin and make him eat a lot of cheese! I want a picture of him wearing a cheese head :mobrun:

This is about the best birthday gift you could get, huh? Happy B-day.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Thanks so much everyone... We are SO happy... just bursting with joy and relief! He's in GUZ now, tomorrow he'll apply to pick up the visa... is it true that they'll ask him to wait two days to get it? Is there any way he can get the visa the same day?!

And hey, I can't wait to stuff his mouth with cheese... :P and a cheese head sounds like a great idea. Quite frankly, I'm really starved for cheese myself!

Thanks so much everyone... We are SO happy... just bursting with joy and relief! He's in GUZ now, tomorrow he'll apply to pick up the visa... is it true that they'll ask him to wait two days to get it? Is there any way he can get the visa the same day?!

And hey, I can't wait to stuff his mouth with cheese... :unsure: and a cheese head sounds like a great idea. Quite frankly, I'm really starved for cheese myself!

Congratulations... What wonderful news, and a birthday present to boot!

My Fiance just called me. He handed in his passport and letter at the Consulate at about 2:30. They gave him a receipt and told him to come back tomorrow for the results. Does that mean he will get a pink paper tomorrow and then have to wait two more days to pick up the visa at the PO or does that mean he gets the visa right away tomorrow?! I thought it worked a little different so now we're wondering what the deal is....