Kitchen sink and proofs.....

Ok I have tried to keep records for the Interview of Hui and I talking.

Now we dont use the phone 100% of our talkign and chatting is done threw MSN, Emails and texts.

I have the MSN logs I can print out. I have the Emails I can print out. the texts I dont know how to do or is it would be worth it to try to print them.

The Phone.... All I have is a page of about 15-20 calls from July threw now. I can print this put fromt he website.

Should I write a letter to the VO stating we use MSN for all of our talking and will they accept that?

Any advise?

Robert

Ok I have tried to keep records for the Interview of Hui and I talking.

Now we dont use the phone 100% of our talkign and chatting is done threw MSN, Emails and texts.

I have the MSN logs I can print out. I have the Emails I can print out. the texts I dont know how to do or is it would be worth it to try to print them.

The Phone.... All I have is a page of about 15-20 calls from July threw now. I can print this put fromt he website.

Should I write a letter to the VO stating we use MSN for all of our talking and will they accept that?

Any advise?

Robert

Robert, I included the fact that we chatted on Yahoo in our EOR. I already told you about how I sent the chats. If you send stuff by USPS it only takes about 7 days to get there and it is not very expensive. For the EOR i scaned IN COLOR our reciepts and stuff and included them in the EOR as well.

Things that I would include but not mentioned in your post:

Pictures. airfare receipts, and any receipts while traveling in China. I'm currently fine tuning my EOR letter. Basically I would include anything applicable here.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23235