Typing in the PDF

Or you can simply hand write on the lines that you are having problems with.

Not if his handwriting is like mine. :blink:

I will be attaching a 2nd "typed" sheet.

Try writing by hand in the little box:

Lucky Treasure Specialized Child Photography Center City, East Imperial Flower Park Store 6 Longgang Disytict, Shenzen, China

Not if his handwriting is like mine. :P

Lucky Treasure Specialized Child Photography Center City, East Imperial Flower Park Store 6 Longgang Disytict, Shenzen, China

Yep, a "see continuation sheet" is definitely in order alright!!

I tried this today on my work laptop. It is just as it says in the wikihow except that I have to choose "Touch up Object Tool". In the past, I have been successful in altering the government forms and even saving forms that with the Reader you can't save. The only issue I have had is with Chinese characters. Sometimes they want to drop below the line.

I tried this today on my work laptop. It is just as it says in the wikihow except that I have to choose "Touch up Object Tool". In the past, I have been successful in altering the government forms and even saving forms that with the Reader you can't save. The only issue I have had is with Chinese characters. Sometimes they want to drop below the line.

"The line" is defined in the font. That is, the character's positions are defined in the font, including where it falls vertically.

Try a font from a different source, unless your stuck with the pdf font.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Not if his handwriting is like mine. :lol:

Lol that si so funny I had the same problem with Her home address it's like 5 freakin lines long.