Want some candy little girl?

I don't think she's overly pretty. Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly by any means, but she's just sort of average. Let's face it though, when you're in college you don't need much enticing from the opposite sex to go up to them and strike up a conversation. This lady has two things going for her, 1. she's female, 2. she has food. Men in general would be helpless to such an attack :lol:

I don't think she's overly pretty. Don't get me wrong, she's not ugly by any means, but she's just sort of average. Let's face it though, when you're in college you don't need much enticing from the opposite sex to go up to them and strike up a conversation. This lady has two things going for her, 1. she's female, 2. she has food. Men in general would be helpless to such an attack :lol:

hahaha Yeah she knows what she is doing alright. No she is not a car model but she is not your typical street peddler either????

Larry

David I think that the old saying here is "sex sells" has been true and probably will remain true. I feel reasonably sure that she is aware of the reason that she has done so well. Of course I am sure that she needs the money.

Larry

Don't get me wrong.... the proverbial "oldest profession" alibi B)

I'll just reserve my final judgement from afar... if I get the chance to see her up close in action... CFL will be.. .well the second to know my thoughts :lol:

Betel nut girls in Taiwan have been exploiting the same weaknesses in Taiwan for years, if not decades.

I am not denying that sexual appeal isn't a part in this, but it seems most here missed the part about her personality and attitude.

She is cute but she doesn't look good enough to garnish this much attention and notoriety on looks alone.

I am not denying that sexual appeal isn't a part in this, but it seems most here missed the part about her personality and attitude.

She is cute but she doesn't look good enough to garnish this much attention and notoriety on looks alone.

I can't get to the article. :yahoo:

But I'll give you a heck, yeah for the personality and attitude part.

I've always thought a girl that is fun to be with (and seems like she'd be fun in bed) is always more popular than a far more beautiful woman with an acid tongue and ice queen personality.