Yes a work address is fine.

This is a China address?

Yes my fiance work address is where she would like for #4 to go. She still hasn't received #3 yet and DOC has told me it was sent ou on the 20th and now just told me it was sent out on the 23rd. Maybe I need to call Guz.

Download forms, fill them out and mail them.

OF-169

DS-230 (Part 1)

Mail to:

United States Consulate Guangzhou

IV Unit

1 Shamian South Street

Guangzhou, 510133 PRC

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

P3 and P4 should be delivered by courier to your address. However, and this is important, China EMS service only comes once and will leave a very little, thin white slip if you are not present. The white slip is for you to go to the post office to pick up the package. It's very easy for this slip to get lost in the mailbox.

Can you email GUZ and have them give you the tracking # for EMS?

He will already have the tracking number for the P4, since he's the one who is going to give GUZ the EMS address slip. Just make sure you write it down before you send it off. OF-169

Please get an EMS label from the China Post office and fill in the information required on the label (note: please write ¡°Immigrant Visa Unit, American Consulate Guangzhou¡± in the sender¡¯s Company Name box, and write ¡°No. 1, South Shamian Street, Guangzhou 510133¡± in the Address box). Then return the label, together with the forms DS-230 part I and OF-169, to the Consulate. This address label will be used to send you the appointment packet.

http://guangzhou.usembassy-china.org.cn/up...m169-May_09.pdf