US Warned

Stepbrow

The US has been warned by UN Special Reporter on Extra Judicial Executions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8329412.stm

Maybe the international law needs to be changed. Wasn't this law passed to hold Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin and others of their ilk accountable.

I don't think those two people are named in the law. I think it was written to cover anyone who kills indiscriminately.

The US has been warned by UN Special Reporter on Extra Judicial Executions. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8329412.stm

Maybe the international law needs to be changed. Wasn't this law passed to hold Saddam Hussein and Idi Amin and others of their ilk accountable.

I don't think those two people are named in the law. I think it was written to cover anyone who kills indiscriminately.

You are right Doc. I was just using them as examples.

Guest Tony n Terrific

War is hell. What about our people in the Twin Towers, The Pentagaon and the brave Americans who perished in a Pennsylvania field airplane crash on 9-11? These thugs killed over 3000 innocent American citizens that day. These Bastards are nothing but cowards as they shield themselves with civilians.

The best thing for us to do is get out of UN and close down the UN in New York City and give the land back to the Rockefellers who donated it.

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

War is hell. What about our people in the Twin Towers, The Pentagaon and the brave Americans who perished in a Pennsylvania field airplane crash on 9-11? These thugs killed over 3000 innocent American citizens that day. These Bastards are nothing but cowards as they shield themselves with civilians.

The best thing for us to do is get out of UN and close down the UN in New York City and give the land back to the Rockefellers who donated it.

I agree. The UN is NOT a friend of the USA.