VISA APPROVED !!!!

Good afternoon fellow CFL members,

I know it's been a while since I posted any news on our petition. Please forgive me. I was literally beside myself when my fiance received the blue slip. I have to thank everyone here for their words of encouragement and support. You guys have been such a great help. Although I did not know this site existed when we first filed, I'm very glad I found it when I did.

I have learned so much from reading post after post. I even went back a couple of years to previous post and found something that answered my question. This is by far the greatest place in the world for Visa resources. Thanks again CFL memebers. I have found my Visa home. I'm sure I will have a lot more questions as soon as my fiance are married and have started our life together here in the great state of Indiana.

Good afternoon fellow CFL members,

I know it's been a while since I posted any news on our petition. Please forgive me. I was literally beside myself when my fiance received the blue slip. I have to thank everyone here for their words of encouragement and support. You guys have been such a great help. Although I did not know this site existed when we first filed, I'm very glad I found it when I did.

I have learned so much from reading post after post. I even went back a couple of years to previous post and found something that answered my question. This is by far the greatest place in the world for Visa resources. Thanks again CFL memebers. I have found my Visa home. I'm sure I will have a lot more questions as soon as my fiance are married and have started our life together here in the great state of Indiana.

A hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you guys! :) Great news!