Having a great time.

Nanchang is a very nice city. I love the parks and squares. The Short stay condo she found for us is nicer then the hotel rooms we stayed in and is only 120cny a night! The hotels were 45.00USD.

I have 9 more days with her ( not that I am counting. ) and this trip is proving to be so inexpensive I think I am coming back in December. Lol..... you should have seen her eyes light up when I said this maybe possable.

Daaaaaah........OMG.....Sorry guys I gotta run.... I just saw a SEXY leg poke out from under the covers of the bed.....then I got a Sexy little smile from her.....Hell what am I doing stil typi..............

Robert

You haven't been there long enough. :huh:

The hotels were 45.00USD

The ones I stayed in were 7.00 USD. :huh:

Glad to hear you are having a great time!!!! Let us know how the ferris wheel ride goes.

Lol maybe I have not been here long enoufgh, but then again £Élike big dirty busy citys. I like the fast pace and constant noise.

7.00USD.... wow how did you find those? were they ok? She is very picky and went to look at i think 4-5 before she found one she liked.

Not sure what we are doing today I asked her and she said "We go

Nanchang......" :huh: So I said....I thought we were in Nanchang.... I got the "look¡± .......and she muttered something about someone being Bendan.... ( that would be me...:) )

Now she is walking around eating Durrian.... so no kisses for her for a while.... that stuff tastes like rotten pudding.

well off for another fine day in China.... I will have more stories later my friends until then have a great day.

You haven't been there long enough. :roller:

The hotels were 45.00USD

The ones I stayed in were 7.00 USD. :jerry:

Glad to hear you are having a great time!!!! Let us know how the ferris wheel ride goes.

Lol maybe I have not been here long enoufgh, but then again £Élike big dirty busy citys. I like the fast pace and constant noise.

7.00USD.... wow how did you find those? were they ok? She is very picky and went to look at i think 4-5 before she found one she liked.

Not sure what we are doing today I asked her and she said "We go

Nanchang......" :D So I said....I thought we were in Nanchang.... I got the "look¡± .......and she muttered something about someone being Bendan.... ( that would be me...:) )

Now she is walking around eating Durrian.... so no kisses for her for a while.... that stuff tastes like rotten pudding.

well off for another fine day in China.... I will have more stories later my friends until then have a great day.

The 7.00 hotel was very nice to my surprise. How are you handling the car exhaust fumes?

Nanchang! What a coincidence, it's my dad's home town (does that make it mine too?), great to see you're enjoying yourself Robert, but Durian??? Ack! I had the misfortune of trying that, several times in fact (I kept hoping it would get better) - all I can say is no wonder it's banned on public transport and hotels in Singapore :P

Cheers

Nanchang is a very nice city. I love the parks and squares. The Short stay condo she found for us is nicer then the hotel rooms we stayed in and is only 120cny a night! The hotels were 45.00USD.

I have 9 more days with her ( not that I am counting. ) and this trip is proving to be so inexpensive I think I am coming back in December. Lol..... you should have seen her eyes light up when I said this maybe possable.

Daaaaaah........OMG.....Sorry guys I gotta run.... I just saw a SEXY leg poke out from under the covers of the bed.....then I got a Sexy little smile from her.....Hell what am I doing stil typi..............

Robert

shes looking after the money already, got a winner there :P