Is Photos Required for AOS papers?

hi,all. We filed our AOS and a bunch of paper work with seperate check for each item, but was returned due to" insufficient sum". They wanted us to write the total number in one single check. So we sent it again as they required. We did not send any photos with our application. Does anyone know if it is necessary or required? How many photos? What size pictures? Where does it say photos are required? Thank you.

hi,all. We filed our AOS and a bunch of paper work with seperate check for each item, but was returned due to" insufficient sum".  They wanted us to write the total number in one single check. So we sent it again as they required. We did not send any photos with our application. Does anyone know if it is necessary or required? How many photos? What size pictures? Where does it say photos are required? Thank you.

The photo required on your I-485 adjustment of status, I-765 EAD and I-131 AP. Immigration photo, 3/4 face.

I think the instructions ask for different sizes. One of the applications, either AOS or EAD, ask for "no larger than 2"x2". The other says no larger than 1 1/2" by 1 1/2". I guess they see no reason to make it easy or consistent. <_<

A while back after Eric brought his lovely wife to the US, he posted what he did for the AOS, EAD, and AP and had no problems.  I followed his lead and had no problems (thanks Eric).  If someone could research that post I think it would help solve the present problem.

Hmm.. I'm not sure how to link to other messages.. here's the url, minus the session id..

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index....=2058&hl=note+1

The message is entitled: "Filed AOS package today....I-485/765/131"

and is in: U.S. Immigration... -> A Life Together -> Immigration Challenges

You can do a search for the poster "Eric&Yuhui"

(I just e-mailed the message to myself, it looked pretty useful)

I think the instructions ask for different sizes. One of the applications, either AOS or EAD, ask for "no larger than 2"x2". The other says no larger than 1 1/2" by 1 1/2". I guess they see no reason to make it easy or consistent.  <_<

We sent the same ADIT stuff for all apps. No problem in KS..

:)

Man, this deserves a book...

Coordination an Order: A day in the life of BCIS

A while back after Eric brought his lovely wife to the US, he posted what he did for the AOS, EAD, and AP and had no problems.  I followed his lead and had no problems (thanks Eric).  If someone could research that post I think it would help solve the present problem.

You're welcome

This is unbelievable..

One check- multiple checks ? Can we barter ? Coconuts?

Why can't they have a clear policy about something that trivial ????? :lol: :lol:

The logic behind multiple checks is that if a form is rejected, the (smart ) BCIS offices ( riiiiiight :lol: ) will reject only THAT app, not the whole file and cash /process the other forms...

Damn,, daydreaming again.

We also followed Eric's detailed instructions and have had no problems thus far. EAD and AP was a breeze.

Thanks Eric, you are a true master! :)

No wonder your picture was on the GZ dart board for such a long time. Now they probably have it in Miami. :P :D :lol: