Police document costs

Have not seen any recent post for costs of getting a Police Certificate, have it translated, and have it notarized. My Fiancee has lived in Chongqing all her life. I read that it is good for 12 months. Our case is in NVC at present time, so now is good time to get this document. My Fiancee got her birth record, divorce records, and single documents, prepared months ago, but not the Police document. :rolleyes: thanks,

Jingjing said she paid around 200 RMB. That is in Wuhan though. I'm almost certain prices will vary throughout China, but at least this will give you an idea. You will only need one copy; police certs are good for one year from the date of issuance.

Edited by KJJ (see edit history)

Have not seen any recent post for costs of getting a Police Certificate, have it translated, and have it notarized. My Fiancee has lived in Chongqing all her life. I read that it is good for 12 months. Our case is in NVC at present time, so now is good time to get this document. My Fiancee got her birth record, divorce records, and single documents, prepared months ago, but not the Police document. :rolleyes: thanks,

I would get police record now.

Birth, and divorce record have no expiration, however Single Cert is only valid for 1 year.

Wow our police certificate was much cheaper! We paid 100rmb in Inner Mongolia that included the English translation and a certification saying that the English translation was correct (something which I felt was redundant...) Maybe it is because my hubby became friends with the man at the police station? Haha.