Real times lines as of late.

I have been seeing some shorter timelines for K-1's As you can see by my timeline I have a 08/12/09 reciept date. Could I possable wish for her to have a interview say in Febuary? Or is May more realistic?

And thanks for all of you letting me down on that whole can I borrow a time machine thing...... Man some people just dont know how to share. :P

Robert

I have been seeing some shorter timelines for K-1's As you can see by my timeline I have a 08/12/09 reciept date. Could I possable wish for her to have a interview say in Febuary? Or is May more realistic?

And thanks for all of you letting me down on that whole can I borrow a time machine thing...... Man some people just dont know how to share. :P

Robert

What Service Center are you using?

Anything is possible, 8-9 months is not un-common.

Note you may want to fix your signature, it shows meeting on line 12/2009 which is in the future.

Robert

I used Vermont...the 131 days seems about normal for that center on a K-1. Hoping to get interview date in late October or Early November.

Robert

I used Vermont...the 131 days seems about normal for that center on a K-1. Hoping to get interview date in late October or Early November.

Robert

131 days! In our case we got lucky it was in and out of there in under 30 days. This was 3 years ago and at the time there was a big snafu over how to handle IMBRA the centers had to recal all cases and send out requests for IMBRA section on the I-129F, in our case we just missed this problem the I-129F in our case was the newest form with IMBRA section, so in our case the center was Idle waiting for IMBRA RFE's.

However 2 years ago the raised the fees saying this should halp them improve service, I have yet to see this, in-fact USCIS seemed to have slowed down since the rate hike.

Robert

Our service center is CA

And thanks for all of you letting me down on that whole can I borrow a time machine thing...... Man some people just dont know how to share. :)

Robert

Our service center is CA

look at my timeline...