One month in the U.S.

amanda1969

Welcome to the USA Amanda. I hope you are happy here. Enjoy your time off from work and responsibility. My wife is a fantastic cook, I can hardly wait until she is here to cook delicious Chinese food. Like most Chinese woman, she is a "foodie", so I worry that she will not like the food here...but I have a few, what I think are fail safe meals I want her to try. Like Feathers268 said, it's hard not to like a good steak, potato and salad. The chicken feet, not so much... :P

Guest jin979

Welcome to the USA Amanda. I hope you are happy here. Enjoy your time off from work and responsibility. My wife is a fantastic cook, I can hardly wait until she is here to cook delicious Chinese food. Like most Chinese woman, she is a "foodie", so I worry that she will not like the food here...but I have a few, what I think are fail safe meals I want her to try. Like Feathers268 said, it's hard not to like a good steak, potato and salad. The chicken feet, not so much... :P

steak potato and salad. yes that will impress :lol:

My son got his green card on August 25 which was his first day to go to middle school in Clearwater, FL.

He is struggling his language at school. But he said all of the teachers are nice and he has started to say something to Richard in English, which made Richard very happy. :lol:

Amanda

Welcome to the USA Amanda. I hope you are happy here. Enjoy your time off from work and responsibility. My wife is a fantastic cook, I can hardly wait until she is here to cook delicious Chinese food. Like most Chinese woman, she is a "foodie", so I worry that she will not like the food here...but I have a few, what I think are fail safe meals I want her to try. Like Feathers268 said, it's hard not to like a good steak, potato and salad. The chicken feet, not so much... :lol:

"Enjoy your time off from work and responsibility."---- This is what Richard wishes.