Just how many chat logs and Emails should I send with her?

Hmmm I was thinking as I am printing out chat logs (112 pages and counting) how many do I need to send them if I include all of our emails and chat logs by the time she interviews ( Im guessing in April of next year) I think we will have over 2000 pages. Do I really need all of that?

Hmmm I was thinking as I am printing out chat logs (112 pages and counting) how many do I need to send them if I include all of our emails and chat logs by the time she interviews ( Im guessing in April of next year) I think we will have over 2000 pages. Do I really need all of that?

everyone has their own idea for this, my idea is that two or three representative chats each month would suffice...ours were never even asked for...but i am sure if we didn't have any, then they would be asked for....same goes for e-mail, a couple of representave emails for each month...for the chats, i also used several "print screen" sheets that would show the use of webcam and also dialogue.....VO's are like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates....you never know which one you will get or what questions they will ask or what eveidence they will want to see, so is best to prepare for everything...and even then, there is always that curve ball they may throw at you and ask for something or a question that no one can anticipate....the best advise i can give is that no matter how much stuff your gal takes to the interview, it must be very well organized so that when the VO asks to see something, your gal can produce it very quickly without having to rummage through too much stuff....they are on a short time frame to get all the info from your gal and will not bat an eye by giving a blue or white slip just because of your being disorganized

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)

everyone has their own idea for this, my idea is that two or three representative chats each month would suffice...ours were never even asked for...but i am sure if we didn't have any, then they would be asked for....same goes for e-mail, a couple of representave emails for each month...for the chats, i also used several "print screen" sheets that would show the use of webcam and also dialogue.....VO's are like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates....you never know which one you will get or what questions they will ask or what eveidence they will want to see, so is best to prepare for everything...and even then, there is always that curve ball they may throw at you and ask for something or a question that no one can anticipate....the best advise i can give is that no matter how much stuff your gal takes to the interview, it must be very well organized so that when the VO asks to see something, your gal can produce it very quickly without having to rummage through too much stuff....they are on a short time frame to get all the info from your gal and will not bat an eye by giving a blue or white slip just because of your being disorganized

I would agree, a small sample for each month, we had all these and they were never asked for, now we have them for future memories. Wife did a good job to arrange them in several book/folders and it makes a good presentation.

Chat log: Shows how many times you chatted and for how long.

Chat session: What you talked about each time you chatted.

You should only have 1 chat log for the most part. This is important because they can see how long you two have been chatting and also the frequency.

As far as chat sessions, one or two a month, particularly where you two are talking about family and long range goals.

I would agree, a small sample for each month, we had all these and they were never asked for, now we have them for future memories. Wife did a good job to arrange them in several book/folders and it makes a good presentation.

Yes, but to my surprise, the VO did not ask for showing either emails or telephone recording or even did not want to see any photos. They are beautiful memories since I brought them to our house.

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)

Chat log: Shows how many times you chatted and for how long.

Chat session: What you talked about each time you chatted.

You should only have 1 chat log for the most part. This is important because they can see how long you two have been chatting and also the frequency.

As far as chat sessions, one or two a month, particularly where you two are talking about family and long range goals.

Thir is precicely what we had at the interview, my wife did not even need to use it.

My wife and I never had ours looked at but my opinion is not to print out every single one. Give yourself I a good timeline of communication. Print out maybe 2 or 3 chats from each month or communication. I just printed out chats and emails of about 2 to 3 from each month of our relationship. Its was still a lot but much less then every single one. Written letters of course are the best to present. Good luck! Im sure every thing will be fine. : )