Made it once again to Chengdu

Hello all,

Everything is great had a decent flight over. First stop in JFK was a breeze and my luggage was the first down the belt. Next stop in Beijing started out great my luggage immediately available off plane. Then go to check in for my flight to Chengdu, no gate number as the incoming flight was a little delayed. Find out it finally lands and its only 25 minutes late not much of a problem saw my suitcases go under plane. Then it happened. They took away the loading platform saying there is no time on when it will leave. All chaos breaks out lots of Chinese screaming at the ladies at the desk. I find out the pilots were taken off our flight and reported to take on another plane. So there stood our plane and no pilots with the luggage inside already. Finally they said we would be taking off over 4 hours after our scheduled departure. Went up to desk and was refunded 400 rmb. So arrived in Chengdu at 3:30 in the morning instead of 11:30 at night.

But all is well I am with my lao po. And very happy. Will be calling Larry tomorrow or later today depends on what the wifey wants to do.