SO is greencard holder can't leave China

Just read this thread. I've very glad things 'fell into place' for you and your wife.

A similar situation happened with a friend of mine (he's a single guy - so the complications weren't present). Eventually, he worked it out too.

The next question is: Will you have a 'second wife' arriving in America with a 10 year green card in hand? :lol:

Just read this thread. I've very glad things 'fell into place' for you and your wife.

A similar situation happened with a friend of mine (he's a single guy - so the complications weren't present). Eventually, he worked it out too.

The next question is: Will you have a 'second wife' arriving in America with a 10 year green card in hand? :ph34r:

yes where is that green card you posted, why cant you track it ?

The green card came back 3 weeks after it was sent, although it looked like it was pulled behind a boat across the pacific.

Seriously, sent by USPS and came back in a make-shift plastic baggie, and was handed to me soaking wet. The green card was fine though.

That's better than filing an I-90 and paying a FEE ($370) to replace a lost card.