I am about to turn in my K-1 application and advise?

Ok I should get a Fedex package from China tomarrow morning with the G-325a from from Hui. after I have that form I will have all of the required forms and supporting documents together. Now I have been reading the term "Front loading the application". What dose this mean?

I am including in the application about 10 pictures, a EOR, all the banking and tax items.... Do I need to print out and send in the E-mail, MSN chat logs and Phone records at this time or is this stuff send in with her to the interview?

What should be sent now to help my application?

Please wise GURUS of CFL tell me what I should do....

Robert

Make a pretty picture. No, "front-loading" is not required (adding relationship evidence to the original application)

BUT - anything you submit with the application is "approved" by the USCIS, and legally can not be used as a reason for denial. Be careful, however, that you don't leave any doors open through which they might wiggle a denial. In other words, make it a pretty picture.

ALSO - anything you submit now is in the VO's hands (and anyone else's who reviews your file) prior to the actual interview. This is your best chance to make a good first impression.

My K1 was approved last month.

With my filing I included pictures, copies of the passport with entry/exit stamps, emails,phone logs and just a letter me and from her about our intentions to marry each other.

I did not include any tax/financial docs. these are required at the time of interview.

Ok I should get a Fedex package from China tomarrow morning with the G-325a from from Hui. after I have that form I will have all of the required forms and supporting documents together. Now I have been reading the term "Front loading the application". What dose this mean?

I am including in the application about 10 pictures, a EOR, all the banking and tax items.... Do I need to print out and send in the E-mail, MSN chat logs and Phone records at this time or is this stuff send in with her to the interview?

What should be sent now to help my application?

Please wise GURUS of CFL tell me what I should do....

Robert

Just don't give them too much rope to hang you with! :) When I did mine I just gave them what they asked for. Nothing more nothing less. Maybe 'front loading' will be more beneficial if you have a potential red flag that you want to diffuse. Most importantly make sure she knows exactly what you are sending in case she's questioned about it at the interview.

Jon & Cindy

Guest Wuhan4me

FWIW. FrontLoading is more useful for an I-130 petition.

You can show lots of other proof for a I-129F petition, but just remember to send copies - if there's any question on interview day the VO will want originals.

The 10 photos sounds good. You may want to write the date, location, and names on the back of the photos, and if family and friends in photos, their relation to either of you. I put 7 photos on a 8 by 11 sheet so it would be easy to view. Good Luck.....