If DHL tracking is any indication

I have been tracking packages on DHL site. For the packages going to China, they are few and far in between. That might be that most CR visas are being transferred electronically. However, for K-visas, NVC is still sending the physical files via DHL. And according to my finding, they are few and far in between. That might bode well for the recent K-visa applicants becasue that could mean GUZ might be processing fewer apps and thus might go through apps faster.

I have been tracking packages on DHL site. For the packages going to China, they are few and far in between. That might be that most CR visas are being transferred electronically. However, for K-visas, NVC is still sending the physical files via DHL. And according to my finding, they are few and far in between. That might bode well for the recent K-visa applicants becasue that could mean GUZ might be processing fewer apps and thus might go through apps faster.

Hello

I seen the same when I search up but remember the tracking number last only about a month then it disappear from DHL website so it hard to track if you want history. I think my paperwork just clear custom but I am not sure because I am looking at two shipment that possible have it. Now if I use the reference number I cannot track it no more I can only use the tracking number. Hopefully the other case clear custom as well then I will know when my interview soon. This is for CR1.

Joe