PINK with a Hint of BLUE

xiaomin passed her Interview yesterday. They were very impressed with her English and documentation / proof-of-relationship. They would have issued her a PINK right there and then but she only had a copy of her Single Certificate and they needed her original [or maybe a certified copy] We should have this taken care of in a few days. They approved her Visa and actually kept her Passport, so we got a PINK with a small side dish of BLUE! She won't make it here for our July 25th target date, but is sure to hit our next window of August 8th.

I'll let her post her experience, but I'm soooo proud of her. She's amazing! I'm happy!

Thanks Everyone, we'll be around helping others, and keeping everyone posted on our together-life!

Congrats...whats a copy of a single cert ? never heard of that normally you get many originals from the notary.

I guess it would also be called a non-married certificate. She got two originals from the notary. One was... ummm.... misappropriated [i'll let her explain that as I'm not 100% sure what happened] and the other she sent to me. I'm UPS'ing it back and she's going to be trying the notary of the copy too. But all-in-all we're okay, or going to be soon. Whew. The battle is winding down, last skirmish is over, now we're just cleaning up the bodies!

Guest Pommey

Congrats...whats a copy of a single cert ? never heard of that normally you get many originals from the notary.

I guess it would also be called a non-married certificate. She got two originals from the notary. One was... ummm.... misappropriated [i'll let her explain that as I'm not 100% sure what happened] and the other she sent to me. I'm UPS'ing it back and she's going to be trying the notary of the copy too. But all-in-all we're okay, or going to be soon. Whew. The battle is winding down, last skirmish is over, now we're just cleaning up the bodies!

get 4 originals

get 4 originals

Hindsight now, but hopefully someone else can benefit from the advice. Thanks :-)

It's only a delay so be thankful for that part.

:threeques: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

Congratulations!!!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: