July 15th Pink

Just got back from Guangzhou, got a pink on Wednesday. Everything was very smooth, and the visa was delivered to the post office the next afternoon! Very fast and relieving to us, since some other people staying at Yang's had had their interview on Monday/Tuesday and still hadn't picked up the visa!

The VO was long-ish curly brown hair guy. My wife said the interview was basically just a chat and then the guy gave her a pink slip. Thanks to Mr. Yang for advice and getting his friend to meet us at the Shamian medical place and help!

details will follow later!

Just got back from Guangzhou, got a pink on Wednesday. Everything was very smooth, and the visa was delivered to the post office the next afternoon! Very fast and relieving to us, since some other people staying at Yang's had had their interview on Monday/Tuesday and still hadn't picked up the visa!

The VO was long-ish curly brown hair guy. My wife said the interview was basically just a chat and then the guy gave her a pink slip. Thanks to Mr. Yang for advice and getting his friend to meet us at the Shamian medical place and help!

:rolleyes: Congratulations, my wife had the same VO, very easy interview for her also.

GREAT GREAT congrats