On my way to china

I'm leaving tomorrow after noon at 1:30 pm for Guangzhou stopping first in Shanghai, The interview is the 23rd....every thing seems to be falling in order for a smooth trip i will try to update throughout the trip....with the chaos of the last weeks with everything i am actually looking forward to my long flight in which i will be forced to relax and wont get calls to annoy me......

Our return tickets are for the 30th so 10 days is it for this trip and i did buy both sets of tickets hers and mine i guess i'm optimistic...and hoping not to have to ever doubt my optimism :lol:

I'm leaving tomorrow after noon at 1:30 pm for Guangzhou stopping first in Shanghai, The interview is the 23rd....every thing seems to be falling in order for a smooth trip i will try to update throughout the trip....with the chaos of the last weeks with everything i am actually looking forward to my long flight in which i will be forced to relax and wont get calls to annoy me......

Our return tickets are for the 30th so 10 days is it for this trip and i did buy both sets of tickets hers and mine i guess i'm optimistic...and hoping not to have to ever doubt my optimism :D

Bring her and the PINK home. Have a safe trip.

Ok i landed in shanghai and am waiting for my connection to guangzhou....a few hours off yet landing in guangzhou at 11:10pm the flight was good only a 30 minute delay coming out of LAX cause the plane arrived late smooth ride i took china eastern airlines......Ill be back on again to update soon

We are trying to plan a dinner for wednesday night with some of us from this weeks interview. Hope you can make it. Maybe meet a Grand Palace, as there are a few of us staying here.

What time wednesday are we looking at we wil try to be there....