Wife and son are already there waiting for me, there's a long day of flying ahead, we will report later from ground zero.

Hey Good Luck in the land of Guz !!!!!!

Jimi

He called me when he was at Tampa Airport,Newark Airport and at Beijing Airport. Right now he is waiting for his flight to GUZ at Beijing Airport but it is raining hard in Beijing therefore his flight is delayed.

Hopefully he will be in GUZ as soon as possible. He is too tired.

Amanda

He called me when he was at Tampa Airport,Newark Airport and at Beijing Airport. Right now he is waiting for his flight to GUZ at Beijing Airport but it is raining hard in Beijing therefore his flight is delayed.

Hopefully he will be in GUZ as soon as possible. He is too tired.

Amanda

You'll be just fine at the interview, Amanda. Lots of folks are pulling for you.

tsap seui

Bring 'em back....to the usaRichard.

tsap seui

Thanks everyone, I arrived very early Monday morning (China time) the plane from Beijing to GUZ was delayed for about 4 hours. From the airport gate we had to take a bus to the plane, a delay of 30 minutes. Got on the plane and more delays, the pilot come on and said they don't know when we'll take off...later said that planes from 3pm had not yet taken off, we were supposed to leave at 6pm. So they served dinner...then came on and said again don't know when we'll take off and if anyone wanted to canel this flight, get your carryon and see the flight attendent :draw: then five minutes later the pilot says we will taxi to the runway and takeoff :) so we taxi and then wait another half hour. So after 34 hours from leaving home I arrived in GUZ very tired but excited to see wife and son.

edit...the delay was because of rain

Edited by usaRichard (see edit history)

Bring 'em back....to the usaRichard.

tsap seui

Thanks everyone, I arrived very early Monday morning (China time) the plane from Beijing to GUZ was delayed for about 4 hours. From the airport gate we had to take a bus to the plane, a delay of 30 minutes. Got on the plane and more delays, the pilot come on and said they don't know when we'll take off...later said that planes from 3pm had not yet taken off, we were supposed to leave at 6pm. So they served dinner...then came on and said again don't know when we'll take off and if anyone wanted to canel this flight, get your carryon and see the flight attendent :angry: then five minutes later the pilot says we will taxi to the runway and takeoff :) so we taxi and then wait another half hour. So after 34 hours from leaving home I arrived in GUZ very tired but excited to see wife and son.

When I was leaving China a couple of weeks ago, I experienced the samething, my flight was delayed the whole day, I had to fly to Shanghai then fly to the US, Beijing was raining to much!!

Good Luck!!

Guest ShaQuaNew

.... So after 34 hours from leaving home I arrived in GUZ very tired but excited to see wife and son.

Yes, it's now the rainy season. In any event, welcome to China and good luck to you guys.

.... So after 34 hours from leaving home I arrived in GUZ very tired but excited to see wife and son.

Yes, it's now the rainy season. In any event, welcome to China and good luck to you guys.

Thanks, I have finished ACH & ACS, it's up to her now :greenblob: Will have more later