Interview date assigned

Great news, Jing's interview is July 30th at 7:30am.

I can not be with her at the interview, I ask for your

prayers for a fair and fruitful interview. We have worked

very hard preparing all the supporting evidence, photo's,

chat logs, reciepts, emails, proof of support, etc.

I want to thank everyone on this site for the help, support, and

guidance. Please pray for pink for Jing.

:roller:

Thanks for your support,

kodokanron

Ron & Jing

Congratulations and good news......

There is a good group of us slightly ahead of you and we hope to have some momentum of PINK heading your way.

We will probably be in Qingdao or Beijing at that time, so although we may not be there, we wish Jing well.......

Plus, I am sure we will be sending posts of our results that maybe helpful to her.

Good luck!!!

Hi kodokanron, quick question (since you are a bit ahead of us on the timeline), did you call to get the appt date (if so was it the number on the notification that your package was being sent to GUZ?), were you emailed, and/or did your wife just receive the p4 package via mail? (I always like to know what exactly to expect...as much is possible of course :) )

Thanks!! ;)

Hi kodokanron, quick question (since you are a bit ahead of us on the timeline), did you call to get the appt date (if so was it the number on the notification that your package was being sent to GUZ?), were you emailed, and/or did your wife just receive the p4 package via mail? (I always like to know what exactly to expect...as much is possible of course :rolleyes: )

Thanks!! :)

Niho baobeizhu,

My wife Jing sent and email to GUZ on 6/26/09 inquiring about

her interview date. She received their reply on 6/28/09 stating her interview was scheduled for 7:30am 7/30/09. She received her P4

on 7/2/09.

xie xie,

Ron & Jing :D

Hi kodokanron, quick question (since you are a bit ahead of us on the timeline), did you call to get the appt date (if so was it the number on the notification that your package was being sent to GUZ?), were you emailed, and/or did your wife just receive the p4 package via mail? (I always like to know what exactly to expect...as much as possible of course :) )

Thanks!! :D

Niho baobeizhu,

My wife Jing sent and email to GUZ on 6/26/09 inquiring about

her interview date. She received their reply on 6/28/09 stating her interview was scheduled for 7:30am 7/30/09. She received her P4

on 7/2/09.

xie xie,

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the (super quick) response :rolleyes: Now bring home the pink and the wife!

Hi kodokanron, quick question (since you are a bit ahead of us on the timeline), did you call to get the appt date (if so was it the number on the notification that your package was being sent to GUZ?), were you emailed, and/or did your wife just receive the p4 package via mail? (I always like to know what exactly to expect...as much as possible of course B) )

Thanks!! :D

Niho baobeizhu,

My wife Jing sent an email to GUZ on 6/26/09 inquiring about

on 7/2/09.

xie xie,

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the (super quick) response :blink: Now bring home the pink and the wife!

Your welcome my friend, I hope and pray for this every day.

We wish you the same and many blessings for a long healthy

life.

Ron & Jing