Yan has been hired

lostinblue

I hope this is the correct forum now. Yan has been here over 2 years She found a part time job working in a wokery for a local grocery chain after about 6 months here. Still not happy she wanted an ¡°office job ¡±.We live a half hour away from the "big city" and we have poor bus service up there. She put in her resume with many employment services including one in our local town that upon hearing no drivers license refused to put her in the system. She was a database administrator in china. In her early years she did a lot of data entry.Well a data entry job came up through kelly services. This position was in our local town. She was so discouraged that she did not want to apply. Well I would not take no for an answer. So I dragged her over there. She got hired..........She made no mistakes on the data entry part. 100 percent acc on the numbers. She has been working through kelly service for the last 8 months. Today she will be hired with the firm. It is a grain brokerage company and she works with a software program that no one knew how to run when she got there.She has gone from 9 to 13/hour with benefits. She will continue to work weekends at the wokery. She will work 6-7 days a week and also attend college nights. For other chinese women struggling I hope this can encourage you.I have a very proud and happy chinese wife for the moment.

I hope this is the correct forum now. Yan has been here over 2 years She found a part time job working in a wokery for a local grocery chain after about 6 months here. Still not happy she wanted an ¡°office job ¡±.We live a half hour away from the "big city" and we have poor bus service up there. She put in her resume with many employment services including one in our local town that upon hearing no drivers license refused to put her in the system. She was a database administrator in china. In her early years she did a lot of data entry.Well a data entry job came up through kelly services. This position was in our local town. She was so discouraged that she did not want to apply. Well I would not take no for an answer. So I dragged her over there. She got hired..........She made no mistakes on the data entry part. 100 percent acc on the numbers. She has been working through kelly service for the last 8 months. Today she will be hired with the firm. It is a grain brokerage company and she works with a software program that no one knew how to run when she got there.She has gone from 9 to 13/hour with benefits. She will continue to work weekends at the wokery. She will work 6-7 days a week and also attend college nights. For other chinese women struggling I hope this can encourage you.I have a very proud and happy chinese wife for the moment.

That's really good news and an inspiration. I hope things work out well for your wife. It sounds like she is going to be very busy. Keep her spirits up! Thanks for the post. Good Luck! :ok:

Need to get together over dinner and celebrate. Perhaps Chen Garden on Monroe near the 12 corners?

Dan we need to get together. With yan working the hours she has been it may need to be on a sunday morning. Yans dream job is to get a degree in accounting and like in china work for the government. :greenblob:

With the way this country is going we all will be working for the government in one form or the other.