Who runs your house

Guest jin979

Whenever I can get her here there will be a lil' rabbit...LARGE AND IN CHARGE.

We'll open up a joint checking account, I'll introduce her to a check book, my government checks will be direct deposited, and while she's paying the 3 or 4 bills we have, I'll be layin' flat on my back in my hammock , listening to Clapton, and smokin' me a 3 foot long Cuban ceegar handrolled by Fidel Castro his owndamself. B)

The lil' rabbit is more than welcome to handle the money, and the 3 or 4 bills. After all, she's a Chinese woman, she knows how to squeeze the life out of a buck much better than my dumb ass. :D

tsap seui

Guest ShaQuaNew

Depends on the topic and decision. My wife seems to defer to me for important decisions. Hopefully I come up with the same answer she's already made.

It seems the more expensive decisions fall to me. I don't much like having all that weight on my shoulders, but she's skilled at putting the decision right back with me if I try to pass it over to her. Clothing, food, utilities, and other day-to-day expenses seem to fall under her control.

Guest Pommey

Whenever I can get her here there will be a lil' rabbit...LARGE AND IN CHARGE.

We'll open up a joint checking account, I'll introduce her to a check book, my government checks will be direct deposited, and while she's paying the 3 or 4 bills we have, I'll be layin' flat on my back in my hammock , listening to Clapton, and smokin' me a 3 foot long Cuban ceegar handrolled by Fidel Castro his owndamself. B)

The lil' rabbit is more than welcome to handle the money, and the 3 or 4 bills. After all, she's a Chinese woman, she knows how to squeeze the life out of a buck much better than my dumb ass. :D

tsap seui

Tsaps are we twins B) married to twins :D

Guest Pommey

Depends on the topic and decision. My wife seems to defer to me for important decisions. Hopefully I come up with the same answer she's already made.

It seems the more expensive decisions fall to me. I don't much like having all that weight on my shoulders, but she's skilled at putting the decision right back with me if I try to pass it over to her. Clothing, food, utilities, and other day-to-day expenses seem to fall under her control.

the important decisions being...... which gym you join

Guest ShaQuaNew

the important decisions being...... which gym you join

We join the neighborhood people for exercise, outside; no frills.

Edited by ShaQuaNew (see edit history)
Guest jin979

I believe it was the sage words of frank1538 who said "I make all the big decisions and she makes all of the small ones. So far there have been no big decisions."

:blink: :lol:

Me...

We have joint accounts & everything is shared, but I'm the one paying for everything. Hell, she doesn't even go to the bank to drop off the money from her business. She comes home & asks me to deposit it for her. :blink: :rolleyes:

ha, I thought I was good at saving money, and not being too wasteful, ... that is until Jie got here. <_< Our accounts are in both our names, we both know what bills have to be paid, where, and when. But so far, it seems like Jie goes along with the concensus here, she thinks I should take care of the big decisions, she takes care of the day to day things. I also haven't had to make any "big" decisions yet, so my job is pretty easy right now! B) (and I ain't complainin' none either!)

Jeff

your chinese spouse or you ?

I believe it was the sage words of frank1538 who said "I make all the big decisions and she makes all of the small ones. So far there have been no big decisions."

I remember when he said this.

She says she is the leader. My Granddaughter say I'm in charge unless my wife is there :lol:

Mostly, she handles everything thing around the house, she tells me what to buy for the most part at the markets. We go to Kroger and the Asian markets every week. She saves me from double buying many times... sometimes I think she is wrong, and I get to hear it when she is always right :D

I pay the bills, but we opened her an account which i'm joint on and she is joint on the main account. She has a bill to pay on her account and she got her 1st check last week from Wal-mart, so I explained to her where her money was going. She is saving her salary to buy her a car. I'm basically waiting for her to learn to drive and we will see how much money I'll have to add to buy her the car.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)
Guest jin979

I got to make a big decision the other day on her car, got her to agree to a more expensive sythetic blend for a oil change.

Victory for the Men :roller:

:roller: