Pink Today

My fiancee had her interview this morning. She was only asked two questions - how did she meet me, and what is my occupation. She showed him my notarized Evolution of Relationship Letter, my passport (I was here in person) and my brothers passport (my brother lives in China and I met my fiancee through him - they are good friends). They did not even look at her photo book, the interview was less than one minute. I had gone into the consulate on Monday and Tuesday to have two relationship letters notarized. We are very close in age, she speaks good english (she did her interview in english). We used a visa consultant in the consulate building that was helpful. This website has been very helpful, I will be back online later to answer any questions or provide more detail. Thank you!!! I'm the happiest man in the world right now!!!

My fiancee had her interview this morning. She was only asked two questions - how did she meet me, and what is my occupation. She showed him my notarized Evolution of Relationship Letter, my passport (I was here in person) and my brothers passport (my brother lives in China and I met my fiancee through him - they are good friends). They did not even look at her photo book, the interview was less than one minute. I had gone into the consulate on Monday and Tuesday to have two relationship letters notarized. We are very close in age, she speaks good english (she did her interview in english). We used a visa consultant in the consulate building that was helpful. This website has been very helpful, I will be back online later to answer any questions or provide more detail. Thank you!!! I'm the happiest man in the world right now!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!

I was wondering if there were any more interviews this week, ours is on the 29th, next Monday.

CONGRATS!!!!!!

I was wondering if there were any more interviews this week, ours is on the 29th, next Monday.

Peter;

Best of Luck to you and Xue, may you sail through with no issues. We are looking forward to having both of you back in Hawaii.

Mike & Jin