Just Out of Curiosity

With the news that GZ has plans to temporarily suspend interviews to clear out back log of P3s, I was wondering how many Candle members are currently waiting for P3 and how long you have been waiting. :blink:

This topic may have been done recently already. If so, please forgive my ignorance. ;)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the news that GZ has plans to temporarily suspend interviews to clear out back log of P3s, I was wondering how many Candle members are currently waiting for P3 and how long you have been waiting. :blink:

This topic may have been done recently already. If so, please forgive my ignorance. ;)

Mick,

Been waiting since August 8th 2003...........

Hmmm... These replies make me wonder what date THEY go by. Is GZ going to look at the date NVC forwarded the case or the date DHL delivered it?

The common thread I see with all of us is that our cases all arrived at GZ the same week. Sept 8 to Sept 12.

Is there anyone else out there waiting on P3?

Can't believe that but it's true! A girl got her P3 yesterday afternoon around 6 PM, her P2 (NOA2) is Sep. 3. WOW WOW WOW!

You can find her post on www.001.com.cn/forum/usa

Just curious how NVC and GZ consulate run it? Let's suppose:

P2 (NOA2) Sep. 3 --- NVC received Sep. 10 --- sent to DOS or FBI for security clearance and cleared Sep. 20 --- NVC sent to GZ Sep. 25 --- GZ received it Sep 30

That's the fastest speed I can imagine!

But why those whose cases arrived at GZ consulate on Sep. 11 still waiting for P3??? :)

Can't believe that but it's true! A girl got her P3 yesterday afternoon around 6 PM, her P2 (NOA2) is Sep. 3. WOW WOW WOW!

Just curious how NVC and GZ consulate run it?  Let's suppose:

P2 (NOA2) Sep. 3 --- NVC received Sep. 10 --- sent to DOS or FBI for security clearance and cleared Sep. 20 --- NVC sent to GZ Sep. 25 --- GZ received it Sep 30

But why those whose cases arrived at GZ consulate on Sep. 11 still waiting for P3??? :)

I've often wondered in cases like those if the people involved had 'guanxi' to move things along for themselves. It would actually surprise me if people with guanxi couldn't get their cases moved forward in the queue...

Jerry

Just curious how NVC and GZ consulate run it?  Let's suppose:

I don't know about this.... This just seems too far over the top. One month from NOA2 to P3? That's gotta be a hoax. I don't believe it for a minute.

Just curious how NVC and GZ consulate run it?  Let's suppose:

But why those whose cases arrived at GZ consulate on Sep. 11 still waiting for P3??? ;)

I don't know about this.... This just seems too far over the top. One month from NOA2 to P3? That's gotta be a hoax. I don't believe it for a minute.

That does seem a bit fast I must say!

:blink:

This is her post last night on www.001.com.cn/forum/usa, she listed all documentations she received. She said when she called GZ consulate last week, she was told her file hasn't been received yet. She was also surprised that she got P3 so fast.

Karen

Ô­ÓÐÐÅÏ¢:

Ðò ºÅ:209552

±ê Ìâ:½ñÌìÊÕµ½±¦±¦Èý£¡ (1016×Ö)

·¢ÐÅÈË:è³Õjeana

ʱ ¼ä:2003-10-30 22:24:11

ÔĶÁ´ÎÊý:20

ÏêϸÐÅÏ¢:

9ÔÂ3ºÅµÄP2£¬ÉÏÖÜ´òµç»°¸ø¹ãÖÝ»¹Ëµµµ°¸Ã»Óе½£¬È»ºóÿÌì´ßGG´òµç»°¸øNVCÎʼijöÁËûÓУ¬Ëû¶¼ÍÆ˵Ã÷Ìì¾Í´ò¡£½ñÌìÒâÍâµØÊÕµ½ÁËP3!²»ÊÇÎÒÏëÏóÖеĺܺñµÄ×ÊÁÏ£¬Ö»Óб¡±¡µÄ¼¸ÕÅÖ½¡£ÎÒÊÕµ½µÄ¶«Î÷ÈçÏ£º

1.Instruction packet (Packet 3) letter in English

2.Instruction packet (Packet 3) letter in Chinese

3.Instruction packet (Packet 3) supplemental information sheet

4.Application for immigrant visa and alien registration (DS-230 part I)

5.Instructions for immigrant visa applicants (OF-169)

6.Notice to all nonimmigrant visa applicants (list of CITIC Bank)

7.Evidence which may be presented to meet the public charge provisions of the law (OF-167)

ÎÒÏÖÔÚÓиöÎÊÌ⣺ÎÒÔÚsupplemental information sheetºÍInstructionsÉÏÃæ¿´µ½ËµÒªÎÒ°ÑÌîÍ׵ġ°OF-230 Part1 Application for immigrant visa and alien registration" ¼Ä»Ø£¬¿ÉÊÇÎÒÊÕµ½µÄ±í¸ñÉÏÃ÷Ã÷д×Å¡°DS-230 PART1"°¡£¬ÕâÊÇÔõô»ØÊ£¿»¹ÓУ¬OF-169±íÓ¦¸Ã»®ºÃXºóºÍÕâ·Ý230±íÒ»²¢¼Ä»ØÂð£¿ÎÒËùÓеĹ«Ö¤¶¼»¹Ã»Óа죬ÊDz»ÊÇÓ¦¸Ã°ìºÃ¹«Ö¤ÔټĻØOF-169±í¸ñÄØ£¿

¶àл¸÷λJMS£¬Ï£Íû´ó¼ÒµÄ±¦±¦¶¼¿ìÀ´£¡