Interview date 07/23/09

I called DOS this morning and got this information from a very nice lady.

:)

Li Hong's interview is scheduled for July 23rd at 7:15. :D

P4 will be mailed today.

:mbounce:

It has been only been 217 days since I sent the I-129F to our government (a little over 7 month). Not bad considering others on the TimeLine. I hope this is a sign of things to come in the system. If we can just over come the two months in GUZ purgatory. Maybe E-filing will fix this.

We will be going to GUZ on the 19th so I can attend ACH on the 20th.

I hope to see others from CFL there. Maybe share a drink at the coffee shop.

:drunk:

I will be making air and hotel arrangements in the next few weeks, so expect to see questions about where to stay and visa issuing times.

:unsure:

It's been a long wait for this day. I hope my 217 days will be an inspiration to those just starting. It wasn't that long I was in their shoes.

Edited by Bill & Li Hong (see edit history)

:cheering:

Li Hong's interview is scheduled for July 23rd at 7:15. :cheering:

P4 will be mailed today.

:plane:

It has been only been 217 days since I sent the I-129F to our government (a little over 7 month). Not bad considering others on the TimeLine. I hope this is a sign of things to come in the system. If we can just over come the two months in GUZ purgatory. Maybe E-filing will fix this.

I will be making air and hotel arrangements in the next few weeks, so expect to see questions about where to stay and visa issuing times.

It's been a long wait for this day. I hope my 217 days will be an inspiration to those just starting. It wasn't that long I was in their shoes.

Good LUCK on your interview date !!!! Think Pink !!!!!

:(

Li Hong's interview is scheduled for July 23rd at 7:15. ;)

P4 will be mailed today.

Congrats our interview date is that same time same day as im sure all are that early lol....as far as hotels i stayed in victory hotel on shamian island and i liked it alot it was about 45 per night usd of course but was really nice and as that is where my girl lives is on shamian that was cool, last trip i stayed in my girls brothers extra apartment they just have an extra brand new apartment in guangzhou lol so that is where i will stay again all the way on the 16th floor cant wait to have my girl in my arms again...hope to see you in that coffee shop so we can have that drink and wait

Congrats. Yi (and I) also have an interview on the 23rd. We will see you there in the coffee shop. Not sure of travel plans, but ACH is in the plans for that Monday. We look forward to meeting others from VJ and CFL while in GUZ.

Eric

i Know it has been posted before but ...Is it really helpful to go to ACH and what kind of questions should i ask there if i make it in do they look at that as far as the interview goes as a positive ?? thanks i will be there for the 23rd just looking into how far ahead i should come if it is a positive to go to ACH look forward to meeting everyone

Bill,

These are definitely exciting times for us. I am glad we have so many CFL members there at the same time to share.....

The only thing that would make this better IMO in this process, if we could be there at the interview with her.

We have been going through life as a couple albeit often far away, but on our most important day so far, we can be near, but not there.

Wish I could be beside her during the actual interview to experience it with her....

Good luck to us all!!!