attach photos to DS-156?

Hi guys, We have a disagreement over whether the passport style photos are are suppose to be attached to the DS-156 or not. I could swear, I remember reading that the people taking the documents attaches them, but I can't find it. Qingyun is showing me a letter dated 2003 that says you should attach the photos by stapling, glueing or taping. Help us out here! Thanks! Jeff

Hi guys, We have a disagreement over whether the passport style photos are are suppose to be attached to the DS-156 or not. I could swear, I remember reading that the people taking the documents attaches them, but I can't find it. Qingyun is showing me a letter dated 2003 that says you should attach the photos by stapling, glueing or taping. Help us out here! Thanks! Jeff

in our case, they did this at the medical exam. but, things have changed and the paperwork is turned in at the consulate instead of the medical nowadays. if you look at the ds-156 it says to attach photo here. i dont think it really matters too much.

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)

I beleive we stapled the photo in the square on the DS-156 that says photo here.

Photo needs to be 2x2" We got some photos done at one of the travel offices on the 4th floor of the consulate building in Guangzhou.

I beleive we stapled the photo in the square on the DS-156 that says photo here.

Photo needs to be 2x2" We got some photos done at one of the travel offices on the 4th floor of the consulate building in Guangzhou.

Same here, but in our case the medical staff stapled the photo's to the DS-156's. I just took the photo's to the medical exam in a plastic bag.

It probably doesn't matter.......... :angry: :blink:

Tom and Ling