Shipping China To USA

Hi All

What about it has anyone Shipped thier Loved Ones Furniture etc To the USA. I live in Hawaii it seems to me it would be the same process. Mei has a very old bed that was given to her from her Grandmother. It looks like the beds I saw at some of the Temples. We visited when I was there I know its very old. She doesn't mind to leave it there. I would really like to bring it here among other items. So if anyone knows about or has shipped anything By Boat from China Maybe You can help me out. Thanks

Jim & Mei

I don't know about something as large as a bed, but we shipped a 1 sq meter box (no weight limit) of winter clothes and other personal stuff from Zhuhai. The total cost was a little less than US$200. Everything arrived in perfect condition. Best to ship in 2, 1/2 meter boxes which must be reenforced, heavy cardboard, NOT WOOD!!!! :o

konajim,

Give a call to Chinese Dynasty Furnishings, Inc. in Honolulu, phone 942-2288, and ask them what they would charge you to ship it to Hawaii. They have a factory in ShenZhen and bring futnisher to Costco in Kona every few months for show and sale. I don't know if they will help you, but ask for Tony and give it a try. What can you loss?