28 days, still in customs

I called DoS today just to confirm what I already suspected and, yes, Hong's packet is still in customs. I was really hoping that we could sneak through quickly, but it seems that won't be happening here.

Yeah you have a litlle wait yet.

mine CR1 cleared customs in only a few days(feb 26),which i found odd,i thought the wife and I were on our way. i didn't go out and celebrate,or anything like that,having become skeptical and cynical of this whole process,sure enough 2 months later we are still waiting for it(the pysical hard copy file) to be entered into the computer.

hang in there.....i know, easier said than done

good luck

Jimi

I called DoS today just to confirm what I already suspected and, yes, Hong's packet is still in customs. I was really hoping that we could sneak through quickly, but it seems that won't be happening here.

Hi,

I am still waiting sent by NVC on 1-27-2009

92 days and counting. That's a really long time. I thought ours was a long time at 75 days back in 2002 when it was held by CAN Customs.

Are there others that you know of in the same situation as you?

Well, all I can say to you and all the others is just abide your time. Hopefully it will soon pass, but rest assured, it will surely pass- one of these days.

Good Luck! %%-

Edited by samsong (see edit history)

You guys just aren't telling me what I want to hear! :drunk: You should be saying that it will clear any day now and pink is guaranteed!! :angry:

Hang in there, Dave. Don't despair but abide your time. That's all you can do. We all go through it. To sum it up in a few words, "time heals everything" and that's a good thing!

Best wishes to you. :wacko:

You guys just aren't telling me what I want to hear! :) You should be saying that it will clear any day now and pink is guaranteed!! :rolleyes:

Yeah that is what we both would like to hear ...our papers are still in customs too sent in march from NVC...Just waiting and praying

You guys just aren't telling me what I want to hear! :P You should be saying that it will clear any day now and pink is guaranteed!! :(

That is everyone who wants to hear for sure. :D

My son's and mine are still in customs which were sent to GUZ on March 24.

• 5 weeks later...

28 days? Try 3 months, that is how long it took for our case to get from NVC to being "Received" by the consulate.