Soy Milk Maker (Machine)

Hi everyone.....Rong is wanting to get a soy milk machine to make her own soy milk. Has anyone else here purchased one and what are your recommendations for this? I have searched the internet for this and have found many of these machines, but the more i read and look at the machines, the more confused i get about it. Don't know which way to go with it or which one to get. Your experience and advise with these will be greatly appreciated. thanks....Steve

Hi everyone.....Rong is wanting to get a soy milk machine to make her own soy milk. Has anyone else here purchased one and what are your recommendations for this? I have searched the internet for this and have found many of these machines, but the more i read and look at the machines, the more confused i get about it. Don't know which way to go with it or which one to get. Your experience and advise with these will be greatly appreciated. thanks....Steve

Hi Steve,

My wife wanted one and said she preferred the JiuYang machine, which we were able to buy on the net. At the SoyaJoy site, which has a lot of info about soy milk and drinks, there top of the line machine is actually the JiuYang machine with the SoyaJoy name on it (they confirmed to me in an email that it is the JiuYang machine.

We have had good experience with it. Makes good milk quickly and most important to Weiwei, it's easy to clean. It also has settings for making all soy milk or making rice or multi grain drinks, which have also been very good. Weiwei says tell her it make every kind of pea, not just yellow pea and any JiuYang machine is good.

Today we bought some gypsum at the Chinese Market and we're going to give a try to making a batch of Tofu.

Good Luck.

Joe

Xiahong buys beans in bulk. She soaks them overnight in water and then grinds them up in a blender. The output goes on the stove in a saucepan, heated (to pasturize) and is then poured through a filter into a container. Sounds like a lot of work, but it really doesn't take all that long.

Or, you could just get a soy cow.

This is identical to what my wife does with the exception of pouring it through a filter. I like the pulp. :rolleyes:

This is one of the best (Joyoung CTS1038 2.4 Liter Filterless Soy Milk Maker) - http://english.hsuginseng.com/product/Prod...ctsID=107838470

We've been using it for the past 6 months and loved it. It makes 2.4 liters of rich and creamy soy milk or any other types of nuts you put in.

This is one of the best (Joyoung CTS1038 2.4 Liter Filterless Soy Milk Maker) - http://english.hsuginseng.com/product/Prod...ctsID=107838470

We've been using it for the past 6 months and loved it. It makes 2.4 liters of rich and creamy soy milk or any other types of NUTS you put in.

:unsure:

Xiahong buys beans in bulk. She soaks them overnight in water and then grinds them up in a blender. The output goes on the stove in a saucepan, heated (to pasturize) and is then poured through a filter into a container. Sounds like a lot of work, but it really doesn't take all that long.

Or, you could just get a soy cow.

This is identical to what my wife does with the exception of pouring it through a filter. I like the pulp. :ph34r:

The pulp/fiber is real good for you, keep on drinking ;-)

I bought one of these for Yakun, same Joy brand. We often use it with brown rice or corn and millet. We've even used pumpkin and black beans, we have a mid-priced model and its worked flawlessly for about 3 months now. Just make sure to keep the round metal tube over the blade otherwise you get some splash back!