Extracting QQ Chat

I'm in the process of compiling documentation for a future submission to USCIS/GUZ(haven't decided whether to go K1/K3/CR-1 yet), and came across a minor stumbling block.

Anyhow, a great deal of communication in our relationship has been over the internet, specifically via QQ. At one point during the relationship about 1 1/2 years ago, my girlfriend's QQ account was hacked/stolen, and she registered a new one. I ended up deleting the old account from my friends list for obvious reasons. I didn't think it was a big deal at the time, because we were in a situation where our relationship began as a chance meeting, and we embarked in our journey without knowing anything about the circus that is GUZ.

So, the chat log for the deleted account(which should be something like 4-5 months worth) isn't showing up in the QQ history anywhere. I didn't care about this at the time, but I get the feeling that GUZ wouldn't feel the same way about saying "oh, the QQ account got hacked, and we couldn't retrieve the chat from the old account."

There's a software program that will supposedly extract QQ chat, (called "QQ Analyzer" or somesuch), but the demo version only does 20 messages, and it's $50 for the full version. The demo version did confirm that the chat with this account is still in the history/log file, but 20 messages isn't going to satisfy the VO. Is there a way to recover all this chat without paying $50, which to me is an unreasonable sum for something as trivial as extracting a chat log?

It's VERY unlikely that they would either notice or care about 3 or 4 months out of a year and a half. In fact, I think it's way overload to submit all of the other 14 months.

Why not just present a "sampling"?

Your choice.

It's VERY unlikely that they would either notice or care about 3 or 4 months out of a year and a half. In fact, I think it's way overload to submit all of the other 14 months.

Why not just present a "sampling"?

Your choice.

I agree.

Just take a sampling to the interview and don't worry about the rest. That is all you will need and they probably won't ask for it anyways. It seems they're more interested in legal type documents, ie., marriage, birth, divorce.

When you take your messages to the interview, the VO does not want to see all the history of your messages. Most likely they will not look at them at all. They only want to see the communication. Remember this, give them what they ask for. Nothing more or less. Don't give them enough rope to hang you with. Give them enough of a sampling of the messages, that they can see the communication process.