DOUBLE PINKS!!!

i also want to add to my post interview that only 1 original white book was return back to my wife, all other original white books were held in her hands. the chinese asst. VO said this white book is not required and we are returning it back to you, which is the relationship white book. it describes who we are, who were our parents and we are not related to each other. NVC's website says all original documents submitted to NVC will be returned back to applicant during interview.

Hello George, we are thinking of bringing a set of copies to ACH before the interview and asking about having the Originals returned to us, we have nothing to lose. Mike & Yizhen

Also, did they say anything about the new DS-230? I am surprised it was not in the automated IV system at the NVC.

Edited by mikepellicore (see edit history)

Hello George, we are thinking of bringing a set of copies to ACH before the interview and asking about having the Originals returned to us, we have nothing to lose. Mike & Yizhen

Also, did they say anything about the new DS-230? I am surprised it was not in the automated IV system at the NVC.

i asked my wife regarding the DS-230 during the interview and the funny thing is that she did not sign part 2 of the DS-230. the VO didn't ask her to sign. i don't know why but i hope its not a problem for getting her visa. the VO didn't give back the DS-230 to her or request new DS-230 from her. i hope its just a minor problem.

Congrats George!! :-)

Just wondering, do they always ask these questions at the beginning?

chinese asst VO: may i have your interview letter and medical documents?

chinese asst VO: did you ever leave china before?

chinese asst VO: did you ever visit, hong kong, taiwan?

chinese asst VO: how many times and how long for each trip?

chinese asst VO: take fingerprints

Congrats George!! :-)

Just wondering, do they always ask these questions at the beginning?

chinese asst VO: may i have your interview letter and medical documents?

chinese asst VO: did you ever leave china before?

chinese asst VO: did you ever visit, hong kong, taiwan?

chinese asst VO: how many times and how long for each trip?

chinese asst VO: take fingerprints

the chinese asst. VO was collecting information for the VO while she waits in the room, IMHO. i dont know if this is normal procedures but he/she should prepare for anything during the interview. good luck.