WHAT TO DO?

I spoke to Mei about this yesterday evening. Neither of us got overly excited during the talk. Calm voices were what we had. She understood how and/or why I (paraphrasing) heard Jia Li say that I'm not good enough to drive this thing. It appears she spoke to him this morning because he's been pounding me with car care questions. I've answered all his questions and even for a few of them I showed him internet research to back it up. I told him that what happened between the 2 of us was/is "yesterday". Can't change it or take it back. Instead LEARN from it and try not to make the same mistake again. Let's hope this isn't an illusion!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask him if he has be to a performance driving school, if he thinks that he is good enough?

I'd like to put him through one of those stock car driving schools. To let him do it at Daytona or Talledega......lol Let him see exactly how much concentration it takes to drive an 800 HP machine. Or, would that be cruel?......lol

Edited by dcwfn (see edit history)

Ask him if he has be to a performance driving school, if he thinks that he is good enough?

I'd like to put him through one of those stock car driving schools. To let him do it at Daytona or Talledega......lol Let him see exactly how much concentration it takes to drive an 800 HP machine. Or, would that be cruel?......lol

Yes, but damned funny to watch. :rolleyes:

Yes, but damned funny to watch. :rolleyes:

For sure he'd have to change his underwear......lol He'd learn quickly what the term; "Brown-Out" means.......lmao

Edited by dcwfn (see edit history)