3 Years of Tax info for Intervew

I have IRS Tax transcripts for Tax year 2006 and 2007.

I have not done my 2008 tax return yet, so I send my Fianc¨¦e my a copy of my 2008 W-2 from. Will that be enough for my tax information?

Also for my financial info, I send an online print out of my bank balance, 3 recent pay stubs, notarized letter from employer with my employment status and salary info.

That should cover all my financial requirements right?

Edited by HY020 (see edit history)
Guest Dylan W

I provided 2005, 2006, and 2007 transcripts as required. I included my 200 W2's, but since it is before tax deadline, I didn't have everything for 2008, or any transcripts for 2008. I asked the VO at ACH if that would be fine and he said yes... although this was on 02/23 that I asked and our interview was on 03/02. They took our 2005, 2006, and 2007 transcripts, but did not ask for my 2008 w2's which I provided, they wanted the 3 prior years, which I did provide because I remember they were going to be needed.

I provided 2005, 2006, and 2007 transcripts as required. I included my 200 W2's, but since it is before tax deadline, I didn't have everything for 2008, or any transcripts for 2008. I asked the VO at ACH if that would be fine and he said yes... although this was on 02/23 that I asked and our interview was on 03/02. They took our 2005, 2006, and 2007 transcripts, but did not ask for my 2008 w2's which I provided, they wanted the 3 prior years, which I did provide because I remember they were going to be needed.

Do they want you to have the tax return transcript only or is it acceptable to have your actual 1040 tax return?

The transcripts are from the IRS, they show everything you filed for the year, W-2's, 1099's, and it is proof of what you filed. You would not be able to get a transcript for 2008, but you can bring a copy of what you filed, with the W-2's, etc. I already received my refund check, so I made a copy before I cashed it. Mike & Yizhen

The transcripts are from the IRS, they show everything you filed for the year, W-2's, 1099's, and it is proof of what you filed. You would not be able to get a transcript for 2008, but you can bring a copy of what you filed, with the W-2's, etc. I already received my refund check, so I made a copy before I cashed it. Mike & Yizhen

You request this transcript with the Form 4506-T or use Form 4506 for a copy of your tax return?

You request this transcript with the Form 4506-T or use Form 4506 for a copy of your tax return?

IRS transcripts: You can request your tax return transcripts for previous 3 years for free from the IRS. There is no charge for the transcript and you should receive it in 10 business days from your request received at IRS.

Call (800) 829-1040

From http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...ia_regular_mail