letter from CA

My fiancee arrived in SF on 9/24. On 9/26 we received a letter from CA stating that they had received the necessary clearances to continue processing her case. They really don't know what they are doing.

We married on 9/27 and have never been happier. Toured the Nothern California Coast, she was most amazed with the Avenue of the Giants (Redwoods in Humbolt County).

Well there is one thing, we are having a difficult time setting up the computer to type in Chinese for emails. We have gotten to where we can read emails and the toolbar for switching language is present. Each time she goes to type a new letter it doesn't work without lots of effort. Any advice would be welcome.

Hi rfsun,

I have been looking into doing the same for when my wife gets here. What I have found is there are several programs on the market that will do all this for you. I am finding that the easiest way, you may have already thought of this, is to set up a seperate profile on your computer with nothing but the Chinese language. This way, all your wife needs to do is login using that profile.

That to me, seems to be the easiest thing to do. There are probably other ways and I'm sure that someone else in CFL may have the perfect solution.

Good Luck and Welcome to America.

Bryan