We are proud to announce a new website, Chinafamilyvisa.com, that is dedicated to the dissemination and discussion of information pertaining to the ¡®China Connection¡®. Much like other sites with similar missions, it will be a place to learn, a place to pass time while waiting and a place to meet and bond with those of similar interests. Chinafamilyvisa.com is in no way meant as a replacement for CFL or any other site with a similar mission. We are not attempting to compete with, take away from, or diminish CFL in any way. We feel the missions of Candleforlove and of Chinafamilyvisa are extremely important. Competition would only serve to diminish this mission and is NOT our purpose. We are simply offering an alternative to other sites. A site that in many ways is the same but brings a different philosophy with it. Different does not mean better-it simply means different. We will always have respect for CFL and for what it has given us. We are open to all comers and welcome questions, comments, and lively debate. Why start a new site? Good question! The answer is simple, no single site can be all things to all people. Varying sites with differing views and yet maintaining parallel missions should help to serve even more of those who are in any stage of running the gauntlet we call immigration. We look forward to seeing you there.

Trigg and the family from Chinafamilyvisa"

We are proud to announce a new website, Chinafamilyvisa.com, that is dedicated to the dissemination and discussion of information pertaining to the ‘China Connection‘. Much like other sites with similar missions, it will be a place to learn, a place to pass time while waiting and a place to meet and bond with those of similar interests. Chinafamilyvisa.com is in no way meant as a replacement for CFL or any other site with a similar mission. We are not attempting to compete with, take away from, or diminish CFL in any way. We feel the missions of Candleforlove and of Chinafamilyvisa are extremely important. Competition would only serve to diminish this mission and is NOT our purpose. We are simply offering an alternative to other sites. A site that in many ways is the same but brings a different philosophy with it. Different does not mean better-it simply means different. We will always have respect for CFL and for what it has given us. We are open to all comers and welcome questions, comments, and lively debate. Why start a new site? Good question! The answer is simple, no single site can be all things to all people. Varying sites with differing views and yet maintaining parallel missions should help to serve even more of those who are in any stage of running the gauntlet we call immigration. We look forward to seeing you there.

Trigg and the family from Chinafamilyvisa"

:D :) :happybday: B)

Dude, your registration email bot thingie is SO SLOW. I have a cool name for the Off Topic I want to propose, and since I saw a Roger, could Goats and Sheepes be far behind. Somehow, I think that this forum would NEVER have a fair Goat Vote, though.

:rolleyes:

-James

Dude, your registration email bot thingie is SO SLOW. I have a cool name for the Off Topic I want to propose, and since I saw a Roger, could Goats and Sheepes be far behind. Somehow, I think that this forum would NEVER have a fair Goat Vote, though.

-James

Hey, I happen to know you're at work, dude. Do you still have images turned off?

-James

Hey, I happen to know you're at work, dude. Do you still have images turned off?

Yes, I do have ANIMATIONS turned off. Does CFV need to send me some 'pics' to get an eMail?

I'n currently logging it as a conspiracy to make my member number over 50...

-James

Edited by jemmyell (see edit history)

-James

Yes, I do have ANIMATIONS turned off. Does CFV need to send me some 'pics' to get an eMail?

I'n currently logging it as a conspiracy to make my member number over 50...

-James

Have fun with those goats!

;)

-James

What's sexier Pig's or Goats?

The above was the first words I heard when I walked into my new command few years back. This post just made me think of it.