Proof of bonafide relationship

I have read somewhere, but I do not understand, how to print records of Yahoo and Skype chats to be used a proof of a bonafide relationship. Could someone tell me (and others) how you have done this in the past and how many records do you include for the interview?

I have not printed yahoo or Skype records, but I do use Skype. All of our original conversations were via email, and since I use gmail, I have all of the email ever sent between us.

From what I can tell from Skype, as long as you don't clear your chat history, you should be able to view all your messages. Then it is a matter of opening your history (I found a history entry under the windows menu in Skype, and double clicking an entry opened my entire Skype history with Mingjun in my web browser). Once you have your history, you should be able to copy and paste however much you want into notepad or wordpad, or TextEdit for those on a Mac. Then print it.

We used chat transcripts from MSN.

I saved every conversation we had (editing out things I wouldn't want read by a third party), dated it and stored it.

When it came time to submit the I-129f, I printed out some of them, and sent them with the other documentation.

When I went to China to accompany Li to Guangzhou, I printed them all out. (It took two reams of paper.) I put them into a huge business type binder and we took them to Guangzhou.

Yeah, it made the luggage heavy. But, if it helped (who knows???) it was worth it.

We used chat transcripts from MSN.

I saved every conversation we had (editing out things I wouldn't want read by a third party), dated it and stored it.

When it came time to submit the I-129f, I printed out some of them, and sent them with the other documentation.

When I went to China to accompany Li to Guangzhou, I printed them all out. (It took two reams of paper.) I put them into a huge business type binder and we took them to Guangzhou.

Yeah, it made the luggage heavy. But, if it helped (who knows???) it was worth it.

We did the same, Yes adding some to the I-129F petition helps "Front-Load" the petition.

Yes had heavy luggage on the way into China to be with my Yu fro the interview, and left the paper behind when returning to the USA.

I have read somewhere, but I do not understand, how to print records of Yahoo and Skype chats to be used a proof of a bonafide relationship. Could someone tell me (and others) how you have done this in the past and how many records do you include for the interview?

For Yahoo chat, right click on her name and then left click message archive. Select which conversation you want to print and then click "message" in the upper left of the tool bar. Then click "save". If you click print then it will just print one page. When you "save" it, it will be in the notepad form and from there you can print the entire conversation. Although I did use Skype, I had plenty of Yahoo chats.

I had to screen print the logs showing how often we chatted but I included 2 full chats for each month via the notepad save option .