Valentines day

I use Annie Flowers good prices and always great with delivery.

Most any of the flower places that deliver to China will work.

I want to warn you, I sent flowers to my sweetie, and after I sent a few, I started getting "Don't waste your money" .. Flowers all die, waste of money. Her Mom told her "Your American waste money on flowers again !"

Finally I had to make her a deal that I could send flowers on anniversary.

So, send flowers through whoever (I used www.flora2000.com ) but be prepared for the resistance :) Also, send them to their work. That is most value in my experience.

Even though it was "a waste of money" all my wife colleagues commented on how nice a husband I was. Made my wife proud even if she didn't want to waste the money.

I use Annie Flowers good prices and always great with delivery.

Most any of the flower places that deliver to China will work.

I want to warn you, I sent flowers to my sweetie, and after I sent a few, I started getting "Don't waste your money" .. Flowers all die, waste of money. Her Mom told her "Your American waste money on flowers again !"

Finally I had to make her a deal that I could send flowers on anniversary.

So, send flowers through whoever (I used www.flora2000.com ) but be prepared for the resistance :) Also, send them to their work. That is most value in my experience.

Even though it was "a waste of money" all my wife colleagues commented on how nice a husband I was. Made my wife proud even if she didn't want to waste the money.

I hear ya but I want my sweetie to know I will waste some money on her.

I think I have read here better to send 11 and not 12. 11 is 1 and 1 yes?

I use cnflowernet.com

i like em - they remember all my previous orders, my wife's different addresses, and accept paypal and international credit cards.

Guest Tony n Terrific

we secured a 10% discount some years back here... you'll have to see if it's still applied or not.

This is a special section of cnflowernet:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11002

I have used Cnflowernet before and they are fine. However there is one I found that is just as good and you can save a few bucks. They ship all over China also and I beleive they have a better selection for you to choose from.

If you plan on ordering any flowers or gifts I plan on doing this by no later then Feb 11. It is good idea to send flowwer/gifts to your SOs work place in this way she will have bragging rights how good of Husband/Fiance she has and her co-workers will tell her she has a Happy Romantic Man in her life. Kick it up a notch. Good luck.

localstreets.com

Edited by Tony n Terrific (see edit history)

Guest Tony n Terrific

we secured a 10% discount some years back here... you'll have to see if it's still applied or not.

This is a special section of cnflowernet:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11002

I have used Cnflowernet before and they are fine. However there is one I found that is just as good and you can save a few bucks. They ship all over China also and I beleive they have a better selection for you to choose from.

If you plan on ordering any flowers or gifts I plan on doing this by no later then Feb 11. It is good idea to send flowwer/gifts to your SOs work place in this way she will have bragging rights how good of Husband/Fiance she has and her co-workers will tell her she has a Happy Romantic Man in her life. Kick it up a notch. Good luck.

localstreets.com

I'm sorry I made a mistake on the link it should be:

http://flower.localstreets.com