On our way out the door for our interview. Got the red shirt, the pink tie, and the red shoe inserts my weiwei brought. Wrote some prayers on our prayer flag and hung it in our room. I had a good meeting at ACS yesterday (since there was no ACH this week). We feel ready to go!

Thank you to everyone who has been kind and helpful.

I'll report back with details of my and her meetings later. Off we go and good luck to everyone else who is going today (see you in the coffee shop!) and in the future.

Joe

Joe, best of luck. I am sure she will do fine. Then come back and talk to us.

I will offer a comment that may be controversial, but I have bit my tongue through many injustices. Your sage comments and your ability to express yourself in a clear and meaningful way are dearly missed by those who are not jealous of your intelligence. Post on Joe. We need you.

On our way out the door for our interview. Got the red shirt, the pink tie, and the red shoe inserts my weiwei brought. Wrote some prayers on our prayer flag and hung it in our room. I had a good meeting at ACS yesterday (since there was no ACH this week). We feel ready to go!

Thank you to everyone who has been kind and helpful.

I'll report back with details of my and her meetings later. Off we go and good luck to everyone else who is going today (see you in the coffee shop!) and in the future.

Joe

Go Joe go...waiting for the best news

Guest Dylan W

You know, if I could change doctor's, I wish Dr. Joe was my Crohn's doctor. You should both move to Oklahoma when you get back, I'll be your first patient. :ph34r: I'm getting insurance soon, so you're more than welcome to ask for any tests you need. B)