Do I keep quiet or do I spill the beans?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd stay out of it. This is between Al, Jin, Jie, and Auntie.

However, The man needs to be introduced to Jie before his visit. Jin needs to come clean to him, that she is married and has just been speaking for her sister Jie.

Landing in china only to find out all of this then would be the worst possible way for these ladies to go about getting what they want.

This is NOT your responsibility to tell him it is theirs but it needs to be done. It is pretty sicking what they are doing even if it is for the right reasons. It is not the way to go about it. Honesty first, and no one would have been in this situation.

it is sicking what they are doing>_<

frist, Jin!!! how could u keep chatting with Al after u already have husband. its unfair to both of them. what ur husband feel when he knows u said ur unmarried to another guy?such a lair<,< dont even try take "help him to find Jie" as excuse, if u really want to help him, why u hiding ur ugly plan? why dont even have a dare to tell him the truth since the "truth" is u just trying to help him? <,< u know, man would get mad cause u dump him, cause u picked another guy better than him, would get hurt maybe but its ok. cause compare with u playing him like a fool,u using his innocent to get what u want, thats insulting him thats the worst to a man ok? meanwhile made uself ugly too<,<

oh and Jie. does she know all of this? why she didnt say anything yet since she is one of this messy too? would she feel sorry cause she didnt tell him whats going on even at the end, she get him as husband, or she will feel nothing but cheering she won this trick?

hmmm, im agree with lubmahgirl (who is my hubby soon will be btw^^)

u'd better stay out of it since ur wife on their side. dont let those carzy women's messy story mess your love too.im gald hear u asking tho, that showing ur a good guy.at least u can sence this thing feels not right.

can't believe those women wouldnt feel guilty about it. they not just weasting his time, messed his life, also, they're insluting human's love.

sorry im chinese so english sucks>,< anyway,just want to tell u what i think. also, want to tell my man, see? see those women?ur so lucky found me, mwhaha

what is the world coming to when a chinese lady is finding out about what other chinese ladies are doing in china to USCs... on US websites :huh:

Welcome to CFL... there is alot more to discover here than just visas :D

I'd stay out of it. This is between Al, Jin, Jie, and Auntie.

However, The man needs to be introduced to Jie before his visit. Jin needs to come clean to him, that she is married and has just been speaking for her sister Jie.

Landing in china only to find out all of this then would be the worst possible way for these ladies to go about getting what they want.

This is NOT your responsibility to tell him it is theirs but it needs to be done. It is pretty sicking what they are doing even if it is for the right reasons. It is not the way to go about it. Honesty first, and no one would have been in this situation.

it is sicking what they are doing>_<

frist, Jin!!! how could u keep chatting with Al after u already have husband. its unfair to both of them. what ur husband feel when he knows u said ur unmarried to another guy?such a lair<,< dont even try take "help him to find Jie" as excuse, if u really want to help him, why u hiding ur ugly plan? why dont even have a dare to tell him the truth since the "truth" is u just trying to help him? <,< u know, man would get mad cause u dump him, cause u picked another guy better than him, would get hurt maybe but its ok. cause compare with u playing him like a fool,u using his innocent to get what u want, thats insulting him thats the worst to a man ok? meanwhile made uself ugly too<,<

oh and Jie. does she know all of this? why she didnt say anything yet since she is one of this messy too? would she feel sorry cause she didnt tell him whats going on even at the end, she get him as husband, or she will feel nothing but cheering she won this trick?

hmmm, im agree with lubmahgirl (who is my hubby soon will be btw^^)

u'd better stay out of it since ur wife on their side. dont let those carzy women's messy story mess your love too.im gald hear u asking tho, that showing ur a good guy.at least u can sence this thing feels not right.

can't believe those women wouldnt feel guilty about it. they not just weasting his time, messed his life, also, they're insluting human's love.

sorry im chinese so english sucks>,< anyway,just want to tell u what i think. also, want to tell my man, see? see those women?ur so lucky found me, mwhaha

what is the world coming to when a chinese lady is finding out about what other chinese ladies are doing in china to USCs... on US websites :huh:

Welcome to CFL... there is alot more to discover here than just visas :D

For us all.

For the record; Both Al and Jin's husband corresponded with me very early, prior to their China visits. I encouraged both to join CFL. Al knows of this site, yet chose not to engage himself here. That point is mute now.

Furthermore, I have informed Al that the family plans to introduce him to Jie in their hopes that they will be a better match. Al hasn't responded, yet.

Nice post, lubmahman. Thank you for your thoughts.

Dennis, you're welcome^_^. i have one more thing to say. u know when my man decided to fly to china for me,(it was his first time come to china too) he asked those questions too, like is there dangerous?how to call 911 there?how to say "take me to hotel" in chinese? i laughed at him at frist tho,said ur silly. but after i thought about it standing in his position,i understanded how hard for him to do this or say, to take this risk. thats a BIG courage for him to trust me, the chinese girl who he just met online.yes, we talked online everyday,those love talks and serious promises are so sweet,but they are more fragile when all those are happened online. again, he is lucky found me :victory:

so come to this guy AL,can u imagine he gets off the plane,face to those chinese crowd who speak the langage he has no idea what they talking about.feels like a deaf and dumb i bet. all he depends on is Jin,but turns out she is untrusty cause all this was she set up. married maybe she will bring her hubsand to pick him up,how "sweet" that is :rain: oh also bring a new prettier woman for instead!yay! :cold: what a "thoughtful" lady>,< i hope he wouldnt get enraged,cause its stupid get in a fight when ur alone in china. so better just get a ride on next plane back home.unless he wants to give another chance to trust jie, but its more difficult,its not just a stranger,like romantic story u went to china for vacation and met a stranger woman and fall in love....this is the woman who ur ex-lair-gf set u up to..... i'd rather trust a new starnger chinese woman by myself than introduced by a lair <,< or he will never trust chinese women anymore, who knows.

but dennis,since u speak english too, maybe u would help him some when he is at china. :) even just some talk to comfort him, he needs that.

For the record; Both Al and Jin's husband corresponded with me very early, prior to their China visits. I encouraged both to join CFL. Al knows of this site, yet chose not to engage himself here. That point is mute now.

Furthermore, I have informed Al that the family plans to introduce him to Jie in their hopes that they will be a better match. Al hasn't responded, yet.

:rain: haha i knew it. i knew u will inform Al when ur ready. u did right thing...well...but...donno...><'donno what will ur wife react about this... :) haha

good luck man :cold:

oh oh, and its CHINESE NEW YEAR here :yay: !!! happy chinese new years to all of u guys in CFL :victory:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :rain:

tHANK yOU dENNIS ....... CONGRATS and all

you know I am :victory:

This is certainly an interesting thread!

Please keep us updated.

I hope your decision doesn't result in long term family problems. :mbounce:

Good to see you made your decision Dennis...good luck. I neither disagree with your decision no support it...as it is your decision and I respect it as such.

This has been a very interesting thread to me, not because of Dennis needing to make a decision, that almost became secondary as everyone posted their personal ideas and even moral ideas.

I learned about myself in this thread. I don't know, maybe it was what I lived through in Nam, falling a hundred feet, from the tops of mahogany trees, to the jungle floor in a burning chopper, running through a rice paddy with a doorgunner in my arms whose nomex flightsuit had melted into his skin as I brought another visciously burning chopper, with no power, down to crash land us...and we ran through a hail of AK-47 rounds splashing in the paddy all around us....I just see life in different terms now, if the crowd takes the path to the left, I'll be truckin' down the path to the right. I've got an acute sense of adventure, and my drummer lost both his drum sticks a long ago...maybe they got burned up in one of those choppers in Cambodia. :whistling:

I respect everyones opinion, but it sends shivers down my back when I think that if I had chosen the path that most people advised I would have NEVER met the lil' rabbit, that lil' woman who is my breath, my life, and my future.

As I said, 9 or 10 pages ago, I went to China with 10 photos of 3 different women, and on the plane I laughed to myself that I would probably meet a 4th woman who I wouldn't recognize.

I did NOT trust the internet and I literally didn't care if I met a different woman than those stupid photos I had...I figured that I would get to know the one I was with. :D

Good luck Al, I guess if your drummer beats to the tune of most people's...you'll be on the next plane out of Tombstone...I hope not, as one just never knows what is REALLY meant to be.

tsap seui

Dennis - I must say -

Thank you for letting us 'in' to some of the inner workings of family matchmaking. For me, it's just another real-world example of family matchmaking.

I pray it doesn't backfire on you, at any level.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :unsure:

tHANK yOU dENNIS ....... CONGRATS and all

you know I am :rolleyes:

Dennis did you get Leiqin's permission first?

Dennis did you get Leiqin's permission first?

Leiqin doesn't know and I'm not gonna tell her.

I put it to Al that there may be more than one woman to chose from. That the family also have their niece whom they would like him to meet. Now, that isn't telling Al that Jin is married. But, it does let him know that a detour could come. That's about all that I am comfortable in divulging without betraying my wife's trust, yet still letting Al in on the plan.

We'll see how or if he replies.