Apology

Guest ShaQuaNew

Guest ShaQuaNew

I want to extend an apology to all members of this site and board. It appears that my intentions have been overrun by my methods, which have appeared to some as going too far with a message I felt important.

I would like to formally bury the hatchet with Roger, and extend a hand of friendship so that we all may move forward.

:rolleyes:

Guest ShaQuaNew

Just so I'm clear - what was the message? Can I rent a clue?

I blathered on and on about China in this forum, and have not be altogether kind in the way I've addressed other members. You and I for example have had some rather terse exchanges, and I don't want to be perceived as being an asshole here on this site. I'm just raising a white flag, that's all. To Roger especially. That's really the only clue I can offer.

I want to extend an apology to all members of this site and board. It appears that my intentions have been overrun by my methods, which have appeared to some as going too far with a message I felt important.

I would like to formally bury the hatchet with Roger, and extend a hand of friendship so that we all may move forward.

:rolleyes:

You know I am violating my handbook here to not go looking for trouble, but I have skimmed your posts as far as the widget shows me, and I agree. and have wanted to say as much to several posters here that seem to get the pat on the back for xenophobic, insensitive, non-bleading-heart messages. I think one of my comments back a while was simply, "So Provincial." Or should I say "Provincal" ? But, Hey, certain things are provincial. Like gritz, heehee ;-) We just live with it, like when I take my boy to China, and so many strangers want to touch him. We don't have a monopoly on acting provincial, so you are right to note it, it happens here for sure, and also right not to obsess about it. We are all products of our environment, present company not excluded.

I don't know why I like Rogie. I like at least one of his political stands about China!!! So there IS something good in him. :) The rest is all horse raddish.

Maybe 'cause hes weird?

Maybe because I liked his wife in his rabbit movie :blink:

I think weird will do.

:nonono: Okay Jesse I'm willing to bury the hatchet in your... :Dah: oops...Just kidding... :harhar1:

The problem in everyone being so adversarial is that it pushes us all into extreme positions that we don't really hold...I know that there isn't anyone here who's on the verge of renouncing their US citizenship but sometimes I've wondered...And I know that it causes me to get more negative in what I say...Two negatives do NOT make a positive...So if we all can be more thoughful of each other and our positions... :) no no not that one...Well anyway it will make the MK a friendlier and more pleasant place to hang out... :blink: