how much is to much

Guest Dylan W

I would like to see some photos of YOUR suitcases and filing systems that you frontloaded with your gals to take to the interview. Anyone snapshot that Kodak moment?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok....my answer to original post....we took about a dozen each e-mail....printed about 2 or 3 daily selected chat records for each month...and for phone records, just printed each months phones calls...what did VO look at?...a few emails and a few photos...did not ask to look at any phone or chat records....but this will vary from VO to VO.....maybe it was the volumes of things she already knew we had and did not bother..who knows?....i know we took way to many things, but i would rather have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.

OOPS....my mistake....i was thinking about at the interview...you are in reference to front loading....as for front loading, i wrote a two page letter describing how and when we met, when we met face to face and the things we did together, told of our future plans and sent about a half dozen photos of us together and photo copies of my passport showing visa and entry and exit stamps, plane tickets, boarding passes and itineraries, hotel reciepts while in china...hmmmm...cant think of anything else....but rogerinca is the front loading pro :lol: .....maybe he will have more to add

Edited by steveandrong (see edit history)

I would like to see some photos of YOUR suitcases and filing systems that you frontloaded with your gals to take to the interview. Anyone snapshot that Kodak moment?

Ya - several did, in fact. and it's here on CFL too. I've seen the pictures recently.

whoops - sorry for the thread drift..

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am using the term "frontloaded" and is sending the evidence to the USCIS with the original petition. As other's said, the VO will only look at a few chats and emails because of the time restraint.

Guest Dylan W

Just to make sure we are on the same page, I am using the term "frontloaded" and is sending the evidence to the USCIS with the original petition. As other's said, the VO will only look at a few chats and emails because of the time restraint.

Yes, we are on the same page. I frontloaded to the USCIS.

Two thoughts, one to respond to the OPs original question, and one regarding divorce.

To you, regarding chat logs: I am not expert, certainly, but I have READ a lot about this process and am especially attracted to threads regarding who gets blue and who gets pink and WHY. In my opinion - chat logs and emails mean nothing and VO's don't want to read them. They can be forged and faked. Although when I filed I had over 400 emails and DAILY chat logs with my SO, I did not print out even 1. Instead, I took a digital capture of my email inbox, where it showed his emails to me and my emails to him. And a digital capture of my chat log, showing daily chats. I added a note in my petition - if you need to see these emails or chats, don't hesistate to ask, but due to the amount, I don't want to bury you in paperwork. And I concentrated on other forms of what VO's consider "real proof" - plane tickets, travel documents, ATM receipts, charge card receipts, and of course photos. We'll see how it goes, but think if you were the VO and you got 100 pages of someone's chat, would you really want to read that?

As far as divorce - I think it's a lot more significant in this case that you divorced another Chinese woman and not that you were simply divorced. There is a HUGE percentage of us who filed the I129f immediatly after divorce (me included). Are there any other CFLers who got pink first time around but filed their I129f immediately following a U.S. divorce?

Good luck to everyone!

AW

oh p.s. I did hear one sucess story from a guy who sent in lots of emails and chat logs BUT he also explained in 1 or 2 sentances what each one was about in a summary page. Like email 1: My email to Ling about my next trip to see her. email 2: her response to me about could I bring her some face cream from American. email 3: my email to Ling about her brother's heart problem, was he ok? ..... etc etc. Just a thought. :-)

AW

Guest Dylan W

I didn't send a chat log, I sent screenshots of the actually chat program, printed several per page, and no more than a few pages. Any more evidence can be acquired by asking at the interview time, in which I will have more sufficient evidence prepared. Nothing would be considered overwhelming. I was making a kind of joke. No one, not even I, would read 4,000 pages of a chat history. That was the point. Screenshots which suffices for showing authentic application and communication is evidence enough.

Guest Rob & Jin

we filed 2 weeks after my divorce became final, pink first time around.

vo never looked at our screen shots, emails etc, just my UK passport to confirm the first visit, didn't ask to see US passport for other visits (as that had been noted at USC days before) last he looked at visit photos.

vo never looked at our screen shots, emails etc, just my UK passport to confirm the first visit, didn't ask to see US passport for other visits (as that had been noted at USC days before) last he looked at visit photos.

Rob&Jin, how many trips did you have to see her and when you sent in your initial I129f, did you include proof at that time? Thanks :-)

AW

Guest Rob & Jin

Rob&Jin, how many trips did you have to see her and when you sent in your initial I129f, did you include proof at that time? Thanks :-)

AW

1 trip before filing, sent some photos, but no real front loading.

Well he made it through to the P2 stage so I guess he didn't frontload it. :lol: I can see the look on the VO's eyes when Wendy comes in totin' 3 suitcases full of papers! :lol:

. . . and I can see the look on Wendy's face while she's totin' it! :angry: :wacko: http://i36.tinypic.com/2m3g3uc.gif

I don't think she would do it. I can hear her now............you want me to do WHAT??????? :mobrun: :unsure:

OPs I MISS THIS. I don't want to carry that!! I print some screen shot and selected e-mail... That is what I will do. however they are still arround 200 pages.... :ph34r: So heavy!

Guest Dylan W

Like Dylan said, taking screen shots is good. I use a freeware program Gadwin PrintScreen Version 4.3 http://www.gadwin.com/download/ps_setup.exe

It helps when you just want to get a part of your screen and not the whole desktop.

Yes! I use the same program! Freeware at it's best!! Also, I have a program that exports Skype call log history that is short and sweet too. It works very well.