A letter to Judical watch team

A group of US citizens that have found loved ones in China are having a terrible time with the DOS and Consulate Affairs office.

As we all know of new policies implemented due to the 9/11 tragedy visa issuances for Chinese loved one have come to a halt.

Just as recently as today, I was told by CA that they know they have a problem but would not tell me of and plans to correct it.

I was told there is a problem with a group of people that interviewed in the months of August and September 2002

As you can guess by now I am one of about 15,000 - 20,000 that was caught up in a rift of mistakes and delays.

I have been going through the visa process since 12/4/2001 with no end in site.

We are very hurt by this whole ordeal of waiting so long while we sit and watch others receive visas that have waited only 1/2 the time we have waited.

This in our opinion is defiantly misuse, mismanagement, misinformation and terrible planning by not only CA but DOS, INS.

Can someone there please help?

Mark,

Would it be possible to modify the letter so it includes all of us who are caught up in the delays and not just August/September? I know that even though we had our interview later (Nov), we ended up waiting for a long time after P3 was returned since our P4 never arrived.

Thanks,

P.J.

Mark,

Should it be like this:

I have been going through the visa process since 12/4/2001 with no end in sight (instead of site).

too late, i was pissed and sent it!

I think they will understand the letter anyway. :o :D

see what happens when im in Sherlock mode?

somebody stop me! Please!

hehehehehehehehehehehe

I have to tell you the story about the young bull and the old bull. :ph34r: :D B) >Jim

I already know that story.

:P :lol: :P