CORRUPTION...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It should come as no surprise to those that spend even a little time reading in this forum, that Roger has little good to say about the country of China. " :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :greenblob: :secret: :censor: :roller: :D :D :D :D

Happy New Year :)

I think that Roger is really Jesse, or is it that Jesse is really Roger?

Jesse sez that Roggie hates China when he brings these discussions up but he never said that those posting about US corruption hated the USA?

Why? Inquiring minds want to know? :jerry:

"It should come as no surprise to those that spend even a little time reading in this forum, that Roger has little good to say about the country of China. " :jerry: :jerry: :jerry: :roller: :roller: :roller: :roller: :D :D :D :D

Jesse sez that Roggie hates China when he brings these discussions up but he never said that those posting about US corruption hated the USA?

:ok:

"It should come as no surprise to those that spend even a little time reading in this forum, that Roger has little good to say about the country of China. " B) :jerry: :jerry: B) :angry: :ok: :blink: :D :D :D :D

:ok:

I thought Jesse was bach... :huh:

And now I think it was just a drive-by... :huh: