White but Not Done

Stepbrow

Splinterman,

Yes, good analysis. You are right on. I knew that the 221(g) was vague. It is the out for a CO when they have a hunch ie the reasonable person issue.

Hkg, I am going to get advice from an attorney on our next steps. There are some options available, but without experience with them I cannot make a reasoned decision, so I will rely on a trusted attorney referred to me by others who have successful white slip overcomes.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy,

You sure are a fast reader.

I emailed a gal on VJ who had been down this route. Her comment to me confirmed thoughts that I had. To summarize, if the CO has questions or doubts about the relationship because of red flags, they refuse the visa. They do this to see if you will stick with the relationship. The truly "Not bonifide" or shaky relationships will fall by the way side. The petitions that are returned will have additional credibility because of extra time in the relationship, the determination to overcome the refusal, and the extra documentation that will accompany the new petition.

Hi Steve,

"that you do not have a bona fide relationship with your petitioner."..This is a bunch of Horse Sh*t....and I mean that.

When you PMed me, I still think one of your reasons is totally unfounded.

Because of the reason I gave you, but if the other reason was more of a red flag....that would still be a "pile of manure" for them to explain.

Tom and Ling

unfortunatly Guz plays by their rules and their rules only :lol:

we had red flags many do, the key is to address them before the interview, be smart go to ACS + ACH talk get things put into file, met VO's, be like chinese make relationship.

for all waiting or with white, take time prepare carefully, address concerns, make many visits to china, remember it is up to you to prove to them bonefide, why take chance its on your life together. i see that many that get blue or white on CFL are in past just silent members until get bad news, so maybe better members ask questions be true as to their past, then we can all help.

remember you cannot hide from embassy so why hide here ?

Jin

Well said Jin................ :D :P B)

Tom and Ling

Randy,

I emailed a gal on VJ who had been down this route. Her comment to me confirmed thoughts that I had. To summarize, if the CO has questions or doubts about the relationship because of red flags, they refuse the visa. They do this to see if you will stick with the relationship. The truly "Not bonifide" or shaky relationships will fall by the way side. The petitions that are returned will have additional credibility because of extra time in the relationship, the determination to overcome the refusal, and the extra documentation that will accompany the new petition.

Hi Steve,

"that you do not have a bona fide relationship with your petitioner."..This is a bunch of Horse Sh*t....and I mean that.

Because of the reason I gave you, but if the other reason was more of a red flag....that would still be a "pile of manure" for them to explain.

Tom and Ling

unfortunatly Guz plays by their rules and their rules only :cheering:

we had red flags many do, the key is to address them before the interview, be smart go to ACS + ACH talk get things put into file, met VO's, be like chinese make relationship.

for all waiting or with white, take time prepare carefully, address concerns, make many visits to china, remember it is up to you to prove to them bonefide, why take chance its on your life together. i see that many that get blue or white on CFL are in past just silent members until get bad news, so maybe better members ask questions be true as to their past, then we can all help.

Jin

with all due respect,my wife recieved the white,in october,we had all our bases covered,i am a non hiding member,some hide after they get the blue or white,because GUZ does monitor this board,and they are angry,rightfully so.

I thought also,to prove a bonafide relationship to be important,however,my wife brought a suitcase of evidence,none was asked for. lets see ,evidence of a bonafide relationship,...daily emails,daily phone records,yahoo chats,bank statements,photos,love poems,cds of love songs i wrote to her,3 trips to china,gifts purchased,that she purchased for me,i to her,to be honest,the only thing we did not put in for evidence,was tapes of us having sex...sorry for being blunt.....what is the point of documenting evidence,if fortune tellers,soothsayers, know it all.....and as far as trips,i know of a guy did 8 trips to China,recieved the white.I am not saying not to do these things,on the contrary,absolutely do all these things...but You're right GUZ plays by their rules,and for some the VO says game over,before the wife ...oops i mean the beneficiary sits down to prove a bonafide relationship.If there are red flags,one should be given the decency to prove them red flags false.

jimi

Randy,

Hi Steve,

Tom and Ling

unfortunatly Guz plays by their rules and their rules only :cheering:

Jin

with all due respect,my wife recieved the white,in october,we had all our bases covered,i am a non hiding member,some hide after they get the blue or white,because GUZ does monitor this board,and they are angry,rightfully so.

I thought also,to prove a bonafide relationship to be important,however,my wife brought a suitcase of evidence,none was asked for. lets see ,evidence of a bonafide relationship,...daily emails,daily phone records,yahoo chats,bank statements,photos,love poems,cds of love songs i wrote to her,3 trips to china,gifts purchased,that she purchased for me,i to her,to be honest,the only thing we did not put in for evidence,was tapes of us having sex...sorry for being blunt.....what is the point of documenting evidence,if fortune tellers,soothsayers, know it all.....and as far as trips,i know of a guy did 8 trips to China,recieved the white.I am not saying not to do these things,on the contrary,absolutely do all these things...but You're right GUZ plays by their rules,and for some the VO says game over,before the wife ...oops i mean the beneficiary sits down to prove a bonafide relationship.If there are red flags,one should be given the decency to prove them red flags false.

jimi

no offense . but if all bases covered why would you get "white" something was not covered, were you there for interview and ACS +ACH ?

Randy,

Hi Steve,

Tom and Ling

unfortunatly Guz plays by their rules and their rules only :angry:

Jin

jimi

no offense . but if all bases covered why would you get "white" something was not covered, were you there for interview and ACS +ACH ?

well of course obvoiusly a red flag,but my point, was ,my wife did not have an opportunity to address whatever red flag popped up,what i was saying was,what was the point gathering evidence if not looked at?It is like your ready to get your drivers liscense,you study to the bone,you take the car out to practice,driving and parking,you do everything ask of you to do,your excited,you're ready,your prepared,you go the DMV,ready to take your test,and the instructor goes"sorry we can not give you the test" why?we can't tell you !! well, the instructor looks at you and deems,you are unfit to drive on the road,you look like someone who would drink and drive....its absurd,but thats my point,you do everything your suppose to do,gather your heart and soul put into a luggage and head for Guangzhou,a red flag pops up,no, sorry,we arent listening to a word you say,we are not looking at any evidence.

of course hindsight, being at ACH (this is not guarenteed,many go to ACH and still get denied),maybe would help,maybe not,couldve waited longer before getting married,i couldve hired a lawyer,I shouldve kissed Mother Theresa,Gotten blessed by the Pope, shouldve been a millionare....,sure many things i couldve done differently,you missed the point,which was addressing the fact "evidence of a bonafide relationship"doesnt always get looked at. if not examined ,what was the point of gathering it all up ? its a question that never gets answered.i will say it again,all the ladies should be given the decency to present their case.Really don't you think so?after all they did carry it all the way to Guz.

Jimi

Randy,

Hi Steve,

Tom and Ling

unfortunatly Guz plays by their rules and their rules only :wacko:

Jin

jimi

well of course obvoiusly a red flag,but my point, was ,my wife did not have an opportunity to address whatever red flag popped up,what i was saying was,what was the point gathering evidence if not looked at?It is like your ready to get your drivers liscense,you study to the bone,you take the car out to practice,driving and parking,you do everything ask of you to do,your excited,you're ready,your prepared,you go the DMV,ready to take your test,and the instructor goes"sorry we can not give you the test" why?we can't tell you !! well, the instructor looks at you and deems,you are unfit to drive on the road,you look like someone who would drink and drive....its absurd,but thats my point,you do everything your suppose to do,gather your heart and soul put into a luggage and head for Guangzhou,a red flag pops up,no, sorry,we arent listening to a word you say,we are not looking at any evidence.

of course hindsight, being at ACH (this is not guarenteed,many go to ACH and still get denied),maybe would help,maybe not,couldve waited longer before getting married,i couldve hired a lawyer,I shouldve kissed Mother Theresa,Gotten blessed by the Pope, shouldve been a millionare....,sure many things i couldve done differently,you missed the point,which was addressing the fact "evidence of a bonafide relationship"doesnt always get looked at. if not examined ,what was the point of gathering it all up ? its a question that never gets answered.i will say it again,all the ladies should be given the decency to present their case.Really don't you think so?after all they did carry it all the way to Guz.

Jimi

I been asking the same question about this, non-bona fide relation,

trying to show some legal arguments against it, what do I get cocky,

inappropriate answers , selfrighteous reasoning, personal attacks, attacks against Constitutional rights, Supreme Court rulings, postings by Marc Ellis on burden of proof, the naysayers have a field day.

Some people on this board say GUZ reads these post and why not

there is a large population, some say GUZ doesn't have the time, but one does have to wonder if all these naysayers are who they seem they are.

And then when you ask the question how does one answer a NOID or NOIR once it gets back to the USA, can you find a decent answer, I have not..OK, naysayers your turn

Here you go; First get a copy of the VOs report at the interview. The specifics will be checked off in boxes on this form. For each checked box they will list court cases to support the findings. There was a synopsis by the VO on ours. Before you have this info, IMHO, you are spinning your wheels trying to argue legalities, especially here where people are on your side. Second when you get notified by the USCIS that they have the returned petition from GUZ follow the directions in the packet they send you to the LETTER. This is my advice. Bear in mind I filed K-1 and that's what happened OUR case and yours my not be the same.

Hi All,

Yes we got the white. We are still in GZ until January 8th. I haven't posted because of trying to deal with the shock and being strong and supportive of Laopo and daughter.

As we have gone through this long process, I have spent a considerable time reading and understanding the Immigration and Naturalization Act , the Foreign Affairs Manual, CFR, etc. After talking to the wife about the interview questions, I felt that the white was given contrary to the DOS regulations. I have requested that the case be reopened. The Consulate is setting a meeting to review the findings. Cannot say more about all of this now. Will post more as things progress.

I greatly appreciate the support of my brothers here on CFL.

I am so sorry to hear this news. I know how you feel, there is no due process or any method to hold the consular officials accountable. You and everyone else who are suffering from this horrible injustice are in my prayers.

IMHO, for those who got turned down, denied, rejected, whatever the right word it is, by the POWERFUL " NON-BONAFIDE", at this point, guys, there's no need for hostility for each other, the only way to regain control of this one-sided played game is to prove them "non-bonafide" BONAFIDE by investing more time, evidences and sincerity into your relationship and do more home work before your next interview. clintion747 is a very good example of overcoming his denied K-1 visa by spending more time and thought in buliding a much more stronger case. Your sincerity and investment in your relationship will eventually overcome whatever it's needed to be overcome in your cases. Don't fight among each other guys, and instead work together to seek solutions to your problems. I totally understand frustrations in this long process, but only you and SO are gonna suffer if you can't get them here to be reunited with you. YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE " NON-BONAFIDE" IN THE HARD WAYS, BUT YOU CAN PLAY ALONG WITH THEM IN THE SOFT WAYS. YOU WILL ONLY LOSE IF KEEPING DEMANDING YOUR "RIGHTS". IT'S A GAME, KNOW THE GAME AND PLAY ALONG, SOFTLY. GOOD LUCK THEM ALL OF YOU.

THIS IS A GOOD BOARD FOR ADVICES AND EXPERIENCES.

IMHO, for those who got turned down, denied, rejected, whatever the right word it is, by the POWERFUL " NON-BONAFIDE", at this point, guys, there's no need for hostility for each other, the only way to regain control of this one-sided played game is to prove them "non-bonafide" BONAFIDE by investing more time, evidences and sincerity into your relationship and do more home work before your next interview. clintion747 is a very good example of overcoming his denied K-1 visa by spending more time and thought in buliding a much more stronger case. Your sincerity and investment in your relationship will eventually overcome whatever it's needed to be overcome in your cases. Don't fight among each other guys, and instead work together to seek solutions to your problems. I totally understand frustrations in this long process, but only you and SO are gonna suffer if you can't get them here to be reunited with you. YOU CAN'T FIGHT THE " NON-BONAFIDE" IN THE HARD WAYS, BUT YOU CAN PLAY ALONG WITH THEM IN THE SOFT WAYS. YOU WILL ONLY LOSE IF KEEPING DEMANDING YOUR "RIGHTS". IT'S A GAME, KNOW THE GAME AND PLAY ALONG, SOFTLY. GOOD LUCK THEM ALL OF YOU.

THIS IS A GOOD BOARD FOR ADVICES AND EXPERIENCES.

I agree completely. Thanks for the wise advice. It is exactly what I plan to do. Once she is here, we will see if there are some things that can be done to "improve" the system.