Is my husband wrong or my son's

I would be surprised if anyone would agree with your husband's behavior. It is without question, in-excusable. That is not a way to treat anyone. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. Does he treat you good or does he call you vulgar names also?If he loves you as you said he does, he wouldn't treat your son this way.

You son didn't ask to come probably, he didn't have a choice and even if he did, no one deserves this kind of treatment. To answer your post question.... IS your Husband wrong? .... Yesm HE is wrong on every level.

Edited by NewDay2006 (see edit history)

Hi:

I love my husband and he loves me too, we got married in 2007 , my son lives with us too.My husband and my son have very hard relationship.my husband often yell at him. yesterday when my husband got to home i asked my son to help to carry some my husband bags , my son did,when my husband came to the house and started to yell at my son ,spoke very dirty words :"ass hole ,why you walked on the road instead of you walked on the grass, when you walked on the road ,the road became very slippery,you are ass hole" i felt very disappoint in my husband when i heard that . I think someone try to help you , you should say thanks even you are parents and i think parents and children should respect each other too,He said his words is order my son has to obey. When he got sick he said my son caused that and bring virus from school.....once my son was cut hair and he let my son go to bed after that, My son just washed his hair cos some pieces hair made him itch then he started to yelled at him about half hour........

I live pretty hard and worry about what happen tomorrow, think about my son graduated from high school in 3 years , It is so long way.

Is my husband wrong or my son 's

CAN LOVE LOAD SO MUCH

By remaining silent you are giving your implied consent for your husband to continue his abuse towards your son.

If you truly love your husband you will get him help. Quite possibly, his behavior is learned. You need to help him break the cycle, as he is only teaching your son that abusive behavior is acceptable.

If your husband will not listen to your words or pleas for him to stop then you may need to act by finding a shelter for you and your son to live. Drastic action my be necessary for your husband to realize that he needs to get help for himself.

Good luck and, if you decide to find shelter, there are members here who can help you.

Hi:

I love my husband and he loves me too, we got married in 2007 , my son lives with us too.My husband and my son have very hard relationship.my husband often yell at him. yesterday when my husband got to home i asked my son to help to carry some my husband bags , my son did,when my husband came to the house and started to yell at my son ,spoke very dirty words :"ass hole ,why you walked on the road instead of you walked on the grass, when you walked on the road ,the road became very slippery,you are ass hole" i felt very disappoint in my husband when i heard that . I think someone try to help you , you should say thanks even you are parents and i think parents and children should respect each other too,He said his words is order my son has to obey. When he got sick he said my son caused that and bring virus from school.....once my son was cut hair and he let my son go to bed after that, My son just washed his hair cos some pieces hair made him itch then he started to yelled at him about half hour........

I live pretty hard and worry about what happen tomorrow, think about my son graduated from high school in 3 years , It is so long way.

CAN LOVE LOAD SO MUCH

The husband is wrong.

Hi:

CAN LOVE LOAD SO MUCH

By remaining silent you are giving your implied consent for your husband to continue his abuse towards your son.

If you truly love your husband you will get him help. Quite possibly, his behavior is learned. You need to help him break the cycle, as he is only teaching your son that abusive behavior is acceptable.

If your husband will not listen to your words or pleas for him to stop then you may need to act by finding a shelter for you and your son to live. Drastic action my be necessary for your husband to realize that he needs to get help for himself.

Good luck and, if you decide to find shelter, there are members here who can help you.

Agree..She metioned chinese so some one could not read it. The best women for that can be found right here. Maybe if she posts anymore it should be there.

I don't know what your husband's issue is with your son, but it has to stop. My parents and I joke around all the time with name calling, but never to the extent of what you are describing.

I agree your son comes first. When I have children, I will put them first too. If anyone calls or treat my child like that, I would kick the living crap out of them.

I don't know what your husband's issue is with your son, but it has to stop. My parents and I joke around all the time with name calling, but never to the extent of what you are describing.

Yeah this definitely doesn't sound like a joke. I'm not even clear what the kid did though as far as walking on the grass or the driveway, but either way, the poor boy has gotta be feeling like crap after being called names like that. Poor kid must be really unsure of his life at his new home right now. Wish someone could check on these guys.

Now as far as blaming the kid for getting him sick, well that's just a side effect of having kids in school. No reason for him to be ugly about it.