Best of luck Corbin... :ph34r:

I have checked out the Philippines for retirement and it looks very interesting...lots of beaches and everything is cheap...and only with a Filippina wife can you OWN land... :unsure:

well who knows what could happen...... :blink:

I know... :eatyum:

Marriage¡­ Fun ¡­Babies¡­ Happiness¡­ Grand Babies¡­ Laughter¡­ Retirement¡­ Relaxing¡­ :yahoo:

Hey, you will always get good advice as to the immigrations process here, Manila is not much different than Guangzhou! Both tend to be hard to deal with because both countries have similar visa fraud issues.

I have provided many answers to many questions from people dealing with Manila over on VJ.

So Stick around CFL, you are a valued member of the board.

Hey, you will always get good advice as to the immigrations process here, Manila is not much different than Guangzhou! Both tend to be hard to deal with because both countries have similar visa fraud issues.

I have provided many answers to many questions from people dealing with Manila over on VJ.

Not going anywhere soon, I'm like one of those bad pennies........ :P

I've never known anyone who wasn't welcome here just because they went to the wrong country. Stick around

What do you mean wrong country....... :P

Edited by Corbin (see edit history)

Not going anywhere soon, I'm like one of those bad pennies........ :)

I've never known anyone who wasn't welcome here just because they went to the wrong country. Stick around

What do you mean wrong country....... :D

Randy's all wet Corbin... :lol: If you want beautiful islands by the thousands in the tropics then the Philippines is your place... :lol: